HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-03-2011, 01:43 AM   #331
Supremacy Member

abt the 15 dollar honeydew
the waitress say:你假如以后带女朋友来吃。。她吃完后会要。。。loled at her statement...

Tot of asking her:那你要不要。。。loled..
Old 18-03-2011, 01:47 AM   #332
High Supremacy Member

Think "一人得道,鸡犬升天", more apt
Wah ... either ish yr Chinese too lousy or yr mind ish steel fully plagued by the yummy beef.
We all dun get to eat wor ... simi chicken & dogs? Shdnt it be :

"一人得道, Toons 一人升天" meh?

Btw, you free on sun 3 apr? Samba cannot make it on sat 2 apr.
I confirm with u tis sun, k?
Old 18-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #333
Supremacy Member

Toons : "I am a fugly, bui bui uncker."

Which part is a lie?
dunno leh。。。
next time cannot jiak same table wif u liao。。。
u put your name @ outing i must pull out liao。。。

anyway i will gg try the goodwood one the next time one of these days。。

read online they got the other type of wagyu there。。
Old 18-03-2011, 01:56 AM   #334
Supremacy Member

吃完后会要 wat?
loled。。。。tat wat i tot too。。
she say she jiak tat honeydew the rest all tasteless to her。。lolz
Old 18-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #335
Supremacy Member

Really ginna pi. Metabolic rate so high until eat mee goreng at 1am+ also wun get bui bui
6pm eat normal portion of mixed rice...1am won't hungry meh?! if swordsman he 8pm hungry liao
Old 18-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #336
Greater Supremacy Member

SO MANY SCALLOPS!!! i 1 person eat them all or wat?? i love scallops!!!!!!!!

walao elite sia... 2 pax $300!!!

regards,
wacky
what the hell is waku din. so exp. eat liao 2.4 km can finish under 5 mins issit ?

the sashimi also freaking exp.. 20 dollar for 1 piece. how big is that piece. 600 g of sashimi ?

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Old 18-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #337

The star of the night! The saga wagyu.

Is this one set? My colleague went to Hokkaido last year and they share a small piece of Wayu for $120. Theirs the fat lines are more well defined compared to this where the fat seem to merge into the meat. Yours definitely is more fatty. Did they tell you the grading?

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 18-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #338
Arch-Supremacy Member

u asking missu jiak liu lian izzit.. and cos of seafood paradise samba cannot make it?? i was thinking whether should postpone seafood paradise or not... den 2 apr can focus go chinatown jiak den afterdat u guys can jiak liu lian liao... i can ask around the others see if they okay to postpone or not...

afterall not like got any special promo or something must jiak seafood paradise in apr...
Samba has to work during the day on sat 2 apr, so he can't make it for smith st regardless. Dun worry abt it.

Last edited by Toons; 18-03-2011 at 08:36 AM..
Old 18-03-2011, 08:43 AM   #339
Arch-Supremacy Member

what the hell is waku din. so exp. eat liao 2.4 km can finish under 5 mins issit ?

the sashimi also freaking exp.. 20 dollar for 1 piece. how big is that piece. 600 g of sashimi ?
Its the wagyu set. Eat liao, 2.4km you better finish under 5 mins cos you need the $ from gold to pay for it

The sashimi was $20 bucks for 5 pieces. Tat plate of sashimi costed $40. Xxxxxx. Only the swordfish belly is worth imo.

loled。。。。tat wat i tot too。。
she say she jiak tat honeydew the rest all tasteless to her。。lolz
She also said tats why she dun dare to eat it. Then how she know?

Is this one set? My colleague went to Hokkaido last year and they share a small piece of Wayu for $120. Theirs the fat lines are more well defined compared to this where the fat seem to merge into the meat. Yours definitely is more fatty. Did they tell you the grading?
Samba asked and the chef replied mid range, so should be abt 5? However, its jap wagyu, which i think makes a diff compared to the aust tajima who had at carlton which supposedly was also abt grade 5? This one was much better than the tajima we ate.

Your colleagues' one definitely better. Country of origin, plus ours was a set whereas theirs was $120 just for the beef?
Old 18-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #340

u asking missu jiak liu lian izzit.. and cos of seafood paradise samba cannot make it?? i was thinking whether should postpone seafood paradise or not... den 2 apr can focus go chinatown jiak den afterdat u guys can jiak liu lian liao... i can ask around the others see if they okay to postpone or not...

afterall not like got any special promo or something must jiak seafood paradise in apr...

regards,
wacky
I am ok with postponing Seafood Paradise since for me this month already has too many buffet and 2nd April is just too close to March. Can push it to May.

Old 18-03-2011, 08:49 AM   #341
Supremacy Member

hi there is some misunderstanding。。
i am working on 2apr。。
not available in the noon but still available in the evening。。
pls help mi convey the msg to wacky pls。。
Old 18-03-2011, 08:49 AM   #342
Great Supremacy Member

so still on or cancel ???????
Old 18-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #343

Samba asked and the chef replied mid range, so should be abt 5? However, its jap wagyu, which i think makes a diff compared to the aust tajima who had at carlton which supposedly was also abt grade 5? This one was much better than the tajima we ate.

Your colleagues' one definitely better. Country of origin, plus ours was a set whereas theirs was $120 just for the beef?
Yep, $120 just for the beef. I missed the Wayu buffet I had a few years ago at Carlton, then they gave you one whole piece around 150g and I ate like 7-8 pieces though the grading not even close to yours.

Old 18-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #344
Supremacy Member

Its the wagyu set. Eat liao, 2.4km you better finish under 5 mins cos you need the $ from gold to pay for it

The sashimi was $20 bucks for 5 pieces. Tat plate of sashimi costed $40. Xxxxxx. Only the swordfish belly is worth imo.

She also said tats why she dun dare to eat it. Then how she know?

i read online。。
it said saga beef is like the cavier of the wagyu beef。。one of the top 3 in japan。。
Old 18-03-2011, 08:53 AM   #345

so still on or cancel ???????
I am still ok to go ahead. Wacky, how about you?

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.