HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2011, 12:19 AM   #3811

Twtan, i think your photos tonite look good. The white balance also quite okay, unlike some of your earlier outing photos which were yellowish.
Because I used flash due to dim lighting so the white balance is no issue here. Those that I did not switch on flash are blur so this time I got little pictures to post. BigMonkey, awaiting for your pictures.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session

Last edited by twtan14; 20-05-2011 at 12:31 AM..
Old 20-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #3812
Arch-Supremacy Member

den wat has it got to do with food??

not food... not interested...
Well, if you put it tat way, $2000 cash prize is a LOT of buffets. Not to mention the shopping n dining vouchers at 313 and chjimes can be used at the eateries there.

Of cos there is also the fun and companionship of doing a treasure hunt driving around singapore with 3 other friends. When was the last time you did something like this?
Old 20-05-2011, 12:25 AM   #3813
High Supremacy Member

Hmm...are you trying to hint that toons is not a very good buffet indicator? hahah

Could be my taste buds got problem mah
Toons is a very good quantitative buffet indicator

corrected for greater clarity & accuracy

den wat has it got to do with food??
cos Toons carn drive but ish keen in the contest. He is checking if his makan kakis (esp those with license one) r keen to go with him.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:25 AM   #3814

Well, if you put it tat way, $2000 cash prize is a LOT of buffets. Not to mention the shopping n dining vouchers at 313 and chjimes can be used at the eateries there.

Of cos there is also the fun and companionship of doing a treasure hunt driving around singapore with 3 other friends. When was the last time you did something like this?
11th June you will be at Starz.

Old 20-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #3815
High Supremacy Member

well this reminds me of the food trail organized by SPH i posted some months back and apart from twtan... but nobody ish keen...

this one main focus is not food... i dun care about wat prizes cos not likely would win one... if my aim are the prizes... i might as well buy toto or something... i'd look at the main event.....

regards,
wacky
Old 20-05-2011, 12:54 AM   #3816
Arch-Supremacy Member

11th June you will be at Starz.
Oh yea. Btw, your colleagues will be going on 28 May right? If not too much trouble, can help me ask him/her to see if the meal voucher got indicate must use at least 2 vouchers together or something of this sort? Cos my dad like not very keen to go, so i might end up with an extra voucher. If can use on its own, then i can just use it on another day. Thanks.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #3817

Oh yea. Btw, your colleagues will be going on 28 May right? If not too much trouble, can help me ask him/her to see if the meal voucher got indicate must use at least 2 vouchers together or something of this sort? Cos my dad like not very keen to go, so i might end up with an extra voucher. If can use on its own, then i can just use it on another day. Thanks.
OK, will ask my colleague to check out the details. Another colleague bought 17 more vouchers.

Old 20-05-2011, 01:40 AM   #3818
Arch-Supremacy Member

Erm...i just post what i taken, let me know it is ugly. I will remove it.

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 20-05-2011, 01:42 AM   #3819
Arch-Supremacy Member

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 20-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #3820
Arch-Supremacy Member

Old 20-05-2011, 01:46 AM   #3821
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ok, last one. My favorite.

Old 20-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #3822
Master Member

To everyone that was there at Pan Pac ytd, thank you for the wonderful dinning experience and company
Old 20-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #3823

To everyone that was there at Pan Pac ytd, thank you for the wonderful dinning experience and company
Nice to meet you too, from my generation of stamp pasting one. How many oysters did you eat yesterday?

Old 20-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #3824
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nice meeting you too
Old 20-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #3825
Arch-Supremacy Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todai 3 : Return of the Gluttons!!!

Date: 23 May 2011 (Monday)
Time: 11.30am to 4.30pm (last order at 4pm)
Price: $42++ (UOB 4 pay 3 promotion if we can get 4 pax)

To enjoy the UOB 4 go pay 3 promotion, we need multiple of 4 participants. Please find replacement if you are not able to go after confirmation.

1) Toons
2) PPP
3)
4)

5) Bigmonkey (using voucher)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.