HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #4021

got wkend one bo...?? or wkend no promo??

regards,
wacky
Got but weekends cost $4 more.

Click to join >> HWZ's Makan Session
Old 24-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #4022
High Supremacy Member

You weekday got curfew?

Besides, its a buffet. You sure you dun have any buffets planned for jun liao?
weekday need to work mah... after work tired.... prefer to go home earlier and rest... friday maybe still could consider...

and jun..?? no buffets planned at the moment... although may-jun covered by todai liao... so jun no buffets oso nvm...

regards,
wacky
Old 24-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #4023
Arch-Supremacy Member

weekday need to work mah... after work tired.... prefer to go home earlier and rest... friday maybe still could consider...
Wah, wat kinda of reason is this ... then you see which outing on weekends then consider joining bah.
Old 24-05-2011, 10:38 PM   #4024
High Supremacy Member

Wah, wat kinda of reason is this ... then you see which outing on weekends then consider joining bah.
ya wat... wkdays whole day work already sianz... if go out eat simple dinner and den can go home by 9-10pm still ok... i still got time to bath.. rest... surf net... relax... b4 going to koonz... if go jiak buffet... go home likely 11+ liao........ walao eh by the time zzz would be 1-2am??? den still need to wake up at 7am...

and yeah besides i no hurry to jiak buffet.... i just see got which buffet dat interests me and with a good timing den i join......

regards,
wacky

Last edited by wackykid; 24-05-2011 at 10:44 PM..
Old 24-05-2011, 10:52 PM   #4025
Master Member

PPP, you going thailand with your folks? When will you be away? I go n schedule all the nice meaty buffets while you away so tat i dun have to fight with you for bui bui meats
Ya, Me overseas from 4/6 to 7/6..

Come back ler then two days later prepare for the crab buffet!
Btw, the sunday brunch indian buffet u going..? The ala carte one.
Old 24-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #4026
Supremacy Member

i wanna go sichuan douhua~
Old 24-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #4027

If you found any interesting makan places, let me know so can go try soon.

Old 24-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #4028
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorry for the blur picture cos my iphone cannot take the hotness of the sushi.

This is level 4.

This is the ultimate level 5

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #4029
Arch-Supremacy Member

ya wat... wkdays whole day work already sianz... if go out eat simple dinner and den can go home by 9-10pm still ok... i still got time to bath.. rest... surf net... relax... b4 going to koonz... if go jiak buffet... go home likely 11+ liao........ walao eh by the time zzz would be 1-2am??? den still need to wake up at 7am...

and yeah besides i no hurry to jiak buffet.... i just see got which buffet dat interests me and with a good timing den i join......
Even if buffet, who is stopping you from leaving early? Dun understand why buffet = must overeat n must eat til 10+. You wanna eat 1 plate n leave 10mins into the buffet also no one will stop you.

Bro, if you choose to go for buffets only on weekends, tats totally your call. Just saying tat i will not reschedule for such a reason. If its like Piggy ... have to work at nite on weekdays, then i'll try to accomodate his schedule n arrange for buffets which he is keen in on weekends. However, from your last sentence, i know tat you dun expect anyone to reschedule buffet outings to weekends to suit your preference, which is great cos no bad feelings man!
Old 24-05-2011, 11:13 PM   #4030

This is level 4.

This is the ultimate level 5
I compared my pix and yours, seem like this time more chilli sauce.

Old 24-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #4031
Arch-Supremacy Member

I compared my pix and yours, seem like this time more chilli sauce.
Ya, agree. I have to almost finish 3 and 4 at same time. Thanks to the crab and prawn filling, have to change the filling to avoid allergy.

Gave up when i finish 1 piece of level 4. Too bad, the lousy feeling finishing level 5 of last competition resurface. argh......
Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #4032
High Supremacy Member

This is level 4.

haha, lvl 4 sushi looks more like ketchup
Old 24-05-2011, 11:16 PM   #4033
Arch-Supremacy Member

Why sad? Next time you have to pay for your own trip, plus those of your folks, then feel sad lar. I very long dun have anyone pay for my overseas trip liao. Nows tats sad

Have fun bro! If you manage to ditch your folks n go out with the gals there must see got adams apple or not first hor. Or heard them speak

You want links to some of the better buffets i tried in thailand?

This brunch - The Song Of India @ Scotts Road? Pick a sunday

Last edited by Toons; 24-05-2011 at 11:20 PM..
Old 24-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #4034
Arch-Supremacy Member

5 vouchers sold. The deal is ONZ!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner at Sichuan Douhua 3

Date: 6 Jun 2011 (Monday)
Location: Sichuan Douhua, UOB Plaza (beside Raffles Place MRT)
Time: 6.30pm to 10pm
Price: $38, with 4 pay 3 promo, $38 nett estimated due to misc charges like pickles, peanuts etc

1) Toons
2) Lovejade
3) Carey
4) twtan
5) late4ever

Minimum 4 pax needed, so this outing will only be confirmed if we hit 4 pax. Also, once confirmed, please get a replacement if you cannot go at last min.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #4035
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya, agree. I have to almost finish 3 and 4 at same time. Thanks to the crab and prawn filling, have to change the filling to avoid allergy.

Gave up when i finish 1 piece of level 4. Too bad, the lousy feeling finishing level 5 of last competition resurface. argh......
You ate quite a lot of stuff before you started the challenge too right? Nevermind, see next month simi challenge. We go tackle again
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.