HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #511
Honorary Member

i wanted to go to kushi bar
i wanna go jiak also.. + see the zehzehs.

I think it is. Supermarkets now selling those yellow mango.
hmmmmmmmmmmm i think Thai mangoes also in season. every where gt.. and also those hit n run stores at overhead bridge from Australia to Taiwan n now Thai..

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 19-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #512
High Supremacy Member

Is it mango season now?
tink so leh. I kept seeing them appearing in front of me, waiting to be devoured
y leh?
mango buffet promo?
Old 19-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #513
Honorary Member

i just bought dried mangoes this morning.lol

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 19-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #514
Great Supremacy Member

i just bought dried mangoes this morning.lol
Brand 777? Your pictures still not posted leh.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #515
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ala carte is good but sometime you need more people going to be able to truly enjoy the food as limited diners meant not ordering more different dishes. I like going for those theme buffets too.
Agreed. I ate so many intl buffets liao, of cos know they are similar. Tats why i like to vary my buffets, eg, jap, intl, dim sum, chinese ala, and also aim for themed buffets just to keep things fresh.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:24 PM   #516
Arch-Supremacy Member

Think he said to view the pics from his hp tomorrow ... beta too busy dating gals to post
Old 19-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #517
Honorary Member

lol.. im just back from hospital.. half a day there doing all sort of things..

Tmr u all see my hp.. got special pix also.lol..

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 19-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #518
Honorary Member

cold storage de.. duno wat brand. lol

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 19-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #519
Great Supremacy Member

Think he said to view the pics from his hp tomorrow ... beta too busy dating gals to post
Ask him to pass the memory card to me and I help him upload including the gals' pix. Tonight I shall have early dinner to prepare for the big day. After that I look forward to Melt.

But I don't want to see your medical examination photo, later I lose my appetite.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #520
Great Supremacy Member

cold storage de.. duno wat brand. lol
Mango I still prefer to eat them fresh, so sweet and juicy.I also like that kind of mango that drop from the tree itself where ripe, in hokkien we call it "ke ni".
Old 19-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #521
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hope its nothing bad.

Wah ... special pics wor. Your naked pics issit? PPP still minor wor. Wait you become singapore's chen guanxi ...

Tonight I shall have early dinner to prepare for the big day. After that I look forward to Melt.

But I don't want to see your medical examination photo, later I lose my appetite.
Simi big day? You sound like you getting married tomorrow, heehee. Who you marrying har?

I also looking forward to melt. Never eaten lebanese food b4. This time, i must control liao. Else like tat time, try to eat everything ... end up feeling like puking, esp when walk pass that stupid popcorn stall. Waste $ to myself feel bad.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #522

Guys and gals, enjoy your outing this evening. Would love to join you all but got the message only late morning and I already have prior appointment already. I will join next time though, thanks for the invitation. Hand up your homework later hor.
...???
Ask him to pass the memory card to me and I help him upload including the gals' pix. Tonight I shall have early dinner to prepare for the big day. After that I look forward to Melt.
not tomorrow Marriot first...
Old 19-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #523
Honorary Member

Mango I still prefer to eat them fresh, so sweet and juicy.I also like that kind of mango that drop from the tree itself where ripe, in hokkien we call it "ke ni".
i tot thats call ''swine'' in hokkien. the ones in rojak..

贝他特爱斯特 Number 28 jiejie!

Old 19-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #524
Great Supremacy Member

Simi big day? You sound like you getting married tomorrow, heehee. Who you marrying har?

I also looking forward to melt. Never eaten lebanese food b4. This time, i must control liao. Else like tat time, try to eat everything ... end up feeling like puking, esp when walk pass that stupid popcorn stall. Waste $ to myself feel bad.
I am going to be attached to the ba ba black sheep. Is the big ham we saw nice to eat? The popcorn smell so nice leh and if I m not that full I would have bought some to try.

Melt, I know what I am going to eat but it will also depend on what Lebanese food are like.
Old 19-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #525
Master Member

i tot thats call ''swine'' in hokkien. the ones in rojak..
so... are u posting reviews from last wk 2 meals now? quick.... hehe
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.