HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2011, 04:12 PM   #8191
High Supremacy Member

Errrr, I am actually aware of the difference in the menu when I bought the voucher. Discussed with donkey n we are okay as long as the BBQ got beef n pork belly. The cooked items are crap, so dun care wat they replace with. Not a fan of seafood too, so dun care abt prawn n squid. Only thing is the lamb

Ended up deciding to just go for the $23.30 nett voucher rather than the $35 nett normal promo.

If like the food n place, can always return for the normal promo. Paiseh abt not informing you of the difference earlier. If you want the normal deal, i call n see if can top up or i take over your voucher if cannot. Sorry.
Nah, it's okay but just wanted to highlight that I don't trust deal.com anymore...hahah

We can always amuse ourselves after the makan like we did last night
Old 16-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #8192
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nah, it's okay but just wanted to highlight that I don't trust deal.com anymore...hahah

We can always amuse ourselves after the makan like we did last night
Errrr, but PPP not going wor. You volunteering to let us tease ah? Wear your tight tank top n skin tight jeans lor. Even though very tight liao, I'm sure we can still squeeze lots of laughs out of it

Dun worry, if the experience is anything like my previous visit (i used voucher too), we will enjoy the food
Old 16-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #8193
Master Member

more coupons huh Toons...

By the way, anyone knows which place got nice buffet spread and also has good bread and butter pudding. Buying one of my friend weekday dinner in September and she wants buffet that has bread and butter pudding as one of the deserts.

kim su-han-mu ....
Old 16-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #8194
Master Member

Errrr, I am actually aware of the difference in the menu when I bought the voucher. Discussed with donkey n we are okay as long as the BBQ got beef n pork belly. The cooked items are crap, so dun care wat they replace with. Not a fan of seafood too, so dun care abt prawn n squid. Only thing is the lamb

Ended up deciding to just go for the $23.30 nett voucher rather than the $35 nett normal promo.

If like the food n place, can always return for the normal promo. Paiseh abt not informing you of the difference earlier. If you want the normal deal, i call n see if can top up or i take over your voucher if cannot. Sorry.
Yeah $12 more for lamb, prawn and squid so we decided to give the $23.30 a try. Anything else can't be worst than Indian Times
Old 16-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #8195
Master Member

Errrr, but PPP not going wor. You volunteering to let us tease ah? Wear your tight tank top n skin tight jeans lor. Even though very tight liao, I'm sure we can still squeeze lots of laughs out of it
I am so looking forward to it liao
Old 16-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #8196
Arch-Supremacy Member

By the way, anyone knows which place got nice buffet spread and also has good bread and butter pudding. Buying one of my friend weekday dinner in September and she wants buffet that has bread and butter pudding as one of the deserts.
I saw bread and butter pudding at marriott cafe when we went for their Sunday brunch.
Old 16-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #8197
High Supremacy Member

zehzeh, carousel @ Royal scotts has very gd bread & butter pudding

911 berthdae fwen? hehe
Old 16-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #8198
Great Supremacy Member

I saw bread and butter pudding at marriott cafe when we went for their Sunday brunch.
Yep, but none of us tried. Beside Kahlan asking for a weekday dinner.

Last edited by twtan14; 16-08-2011 at 04:30 PM..
Old 16-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #8199
Arch-Supremacy Member

And whose fault is it????

Hmmm, the prob is dessert spread normally change. Carousel is 1 place tat seems to have bread n pudding everyday (but all the times i tried are lunch or high tea).

Marriott dinner is not worth the $, but then again, its 1 yr ago since i tried their dinner. Not sure if they will have bread n pudding or not. Suggest you call to confirm.

Tat time orchard cafe never see bread n pudding hor? Maybe we can go ask on thu. But this time cannot change venue liao ... must clear the porridge voucher, heehee.

Btw, claymore's bread n pudding not nice one.

Last edited by Toons; 16-08-2011 at 04:32 PM..
Old 16-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #8200
Master Member

911 berthdae fwen? hehe
Wah mei mie, your memory very good. you are correct. Yah tried that place many time forgot to say. Wanted to suggest some place else. Also i think Carousel quite ex for dinner.

Yep, but none of us tried. Beside Kahlan asking for a weekday dinner.
yup Twtan is correct, i looking for dinner.

And whose fault is it????

Hmmm, the prob is dessert spread normally change. Carousel is 1 place tat seems to have bread n pudding everyday (but all the times i tried are lunch or high tea).

Marriott dinner is not worth the $, but then again, its 1 yr ago since i tried their dinner. Not sure if they will have bread n pudding or not. Suggest you call to confirm.

Tat time orchard cafe never see bread n pudding hor? Maybe we can go ask on thu. But this time cannot change venue liao ... must clear the porridge voucher, heehee.

Btw, claymore's bread n pudding not nice one.
Why my fault? you mention u wanted to go so i saw coupon, just tell u but i'm sure u will receive the email notification as wel. ha ha ha. Never mind lah, this is enjoyment, enjoy the food and enjoy the company of makan kakis...

oh claymore not nice huh. I was going to call and ask since we have not been there before.

kim su-han-mu ....
Old 16-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #8201
High Supremacy Member

2D1N TRex BBQ Dinner Buffet

Date: 29 Aug 11 (Monday)
Venue: 44/46 Tanjong Pagar Road
Time: 6.30pm - 10.30pm (if you can reach earlier, then get table for everyone cos cannot reserve table)
Prices: $20.00+

1) Toons
2) Donkey
3) Carey
4) PPP
5) DaYellowDuckie
6)
!!!!!!!!! can change date not

i 29th august got a date with jacky cheung!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 16-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #8202
High Supremacy Member

!!!!!!!!! can change date not

i 29th august got a date with jacky cheung!
si ginna! tis ish the 2nd time chiu requested for 2D1N de date to be changed!

I can tell chiu ish nose way lor, unless chiu asked a person to request ...
Old 16-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #8203
High Supremacy Member

http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapo...BBQ-Set-Meal-2

This one nice or not? The deal like appear many times.
Old 16-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #8204
High Supremacy Member

si ginna! tis ish the 2nd time chiu requested for 2D1N de date to be changed!

I can tell chiu ish nose way lor, unless chiu asked a person to request ...
chiu wan to tio infract again isit...always anyhow quote me!!

boh bian i 29th got concert i alrdy bought the tix long long ago in mar le!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 16-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #8205
Great Supremacy Member

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 thread is going to roll over soon. As LoveJade mentioned that it's slow browsing through the posts in Makan Sessions 2011, I would like to make some changes to Buffetlicious! - Part 4. Below are the changes I will like to implement, do like me know if it's ok for you guys and gals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Post #1

Refer to the last page of this thread for current Makan outings. If you are keen in joining any of our makan sessions, please indicate your interest by clicking on the below link (in Red):

Makan Sessions 2011

Pictures posted here are gathered from various members who uploaded them to their own pictures hosting websites, so you may experience pictures not loading due to various reasons like bandwidth exceeded, or the files get deleted etc...

Legend
Open - This outing is open for members to join.
Closed - Outing ended or number of participants reached.
Postponed - Waiting for a confirm date or future outing.

Post #2

Current makan outings will be posted here.

Post #3

Previous makan outings minus the pictures.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.