HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #8311
Arch-Supremacy Member

It opened not too long ago. Bigmonkey tried and said the food not bad, esp the lamb stew. Hope they have it tomorrow. The spread looks better than the usual sakura branches too.
Hi toons, got some bad news. The tepanyaki now everything cannot make it except the dory fish. The laksa soup is ok by my standard, chawanmushi not smooth like the first time I went. I think it been 3 or 4 months since they open. No more otah. The cone ice cream also not there anymore, replaced by durian ice cream enclairs. Prawn omelette replaced by ham omelette. Not sure if they r cutting cost now. Those going tmr, the company and laughter is more enjoyable.

Last edited by BigMonkey; 18-08-2011 at 05:22 PM..
Old 18-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #8312
Great Supremacy Member

Hi toons, got some bad news. The tepanyaki now everything cannot make it except the dory fish. The laksa soup is ok by my standard, chawanmushi not smooth like the first time I went. I think it been 3 or 4 months since they open. No more otah. The cone ice cream also not there anymore, replaced by durian ice cream enclairs. Prawn omelette replaced by ham omelette. Not sure if they r cutting cost now. Those going tmr, the company and laughter is more enjoyable.
Could it be because of the $15 voucher thing?
Old 18-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #8313
Arch-Supremacy Member

i beg to differ. i have tried the food at jurong safra sakura before. the replenishment and variety for "jap food" were not ... vouchers and tomorrow is friday, i believe the spread should be better than normal weekdays
Hi toons, got some bad news. The tepanyaki now everything cannot make it t... and laughter is more enjoyable.
Thanks for all the feedback. I doubt it can be worse than Indian Times
Old 18-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #8314
Arch-Supremacy Member

tomorrow lunch u got buffet.. abit too much buffet these few weeks ?
Yea, Aug is pretty crazy

REALLI gonna stop buying vouchers
Old 18-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #8315
Arch-Supremacy Member

agreed. Miss masala art.
Old 18-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #8316
Arch-Supremacy Member

Could it be because of the $15 voucher thing?
Maybe. If it's true than it's really suay for those who pay full price.
Old 18-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #8317
Master Member

I have never been a fan of sakura. But after indian times, i don't think anything else can disappoint me
Old 18-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #8318
High Supremacy Member

agreed. Miss masala art.
Buffet Town got more curries than Indian Times...hahah

Lunch is definitely worth it

But is hard to find lunch kakis - you guys all work so far away
Old 18-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #8319
High Supremacy Member

Hi does anyone know the buffet spread difference between Marriot Cafe's Sunday brunch and weekend dinner buffet?
Thanks!
Speaking of Marriott Brunch, it has been postponed to Sep...

Will fix up another date - but note that the ANZ promo ends 31 Sep, so unless we get another promo, may be quite a while before we go again

Oh, Mr Mod, please also include eInS78 as TBC for the Sep outing...

I think Raven is also keen
Old 18-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #8320
Arch-Supremacy Member

Reached.

Carrot

Pineapple tart

Char siew Sor

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 18-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #8321
Arch-Supremacy Member

pumpkin Pie

fried prawn dumpling.

Prawn you tiao.

Dunno what is this, my fren say very nice.

Disclaimer : I hold no responsibility for the above mentioned comments, all poster and readers of the above mentioned post will not claim any liabilty or responsibility of any sort from me. I will not be hold responsibilty for any of your whateverso action after reading my post, be it an act of god or common sense.
Old 18-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #8322
Arch-Supremacy Member

Har Gao, (skin v thick)

Phonenix claw

Pork Ribs with Yam, (not much taste).

Tiger Skin roll.

Old 18-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #8323
Arch-Supremacy Member

Siew mai with fish egg.

Custard ball (taste like ang gu kueh)

Chicken ball (taste like fish cake)

steamed Fried prawn dumpling.

Old 18-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #8324
High Supremacy Member

Speaking of Marriott Brunch, it has been postponed to Sep...

Will fix up another date - but note that the ANZ promo ends 31 Sep, so unless we get another promo, may be quite a while before we go again

Oh, Mr Mod, please also include eInS78 as TBC for the Sep outing...

I think Raven is also keen
as usual put my name inside!!!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]Quote of the year :[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][U][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"]"Godamnit don't waste my bloody time if you are not interested."[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B]
Old 18-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #8325
Arch-Supremacy Member

Egg tart.

Double boil soup.

Inside have winter melon, lotus roots and chicken thigh meat.

xlb, HV CJ's xlb taste better, yum cha's xlb skin thicker, meat lesser, soup lesser.

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.