www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The "Makan" Zone (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/makan-zone-117/)
-   -   Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted) (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/makan-zone-117/buffetlicious-part-3-ot-posts-will-deleted-edited-repeat-offenders-will-infracted-3145357.html)

hwzadmin 15-03-2011 04:51 PM

Buffetlicious! - Part 3 (OT posts will be deleted/edited, repeat offenders will be Infracted)

1) Strictly no buy/sell threads to be posted here and that included selling of CNY cookies/goodies by home bakers which are prohibited by AVA. For commercial sales, contact HWZ Administrators for details.

2) Please stick to food related postings; I am fine with some off topic replies but not these:
  • Posting smileys only
  • Greeting posts - because if every members were to start greeting each others, it will snowballed to many OT posts.
  • Masquerading OT post with minor food discussion - post maybe edited or deleted. Repeat offenders will be Infracted.
  • OT post/reply that get replied to - please know when to stop else the whole series of replies including the original OT post will be deleted.

3) Posting and quoting of pictures:
  • When quoting posts with multiple pictures, avoid including the pictures in the replies to save screen space. If you need to refer to a particular picture, just quote that one picture only. Do spare a thought for those mobile users.
  • If you are posting a series of picture posts, a minimum of four pictures per post is required; otherwise it will be considered as spamming.

4) If you spotted an Off Topic (OT) post, use the Report Post button and do not contribute to the OT by posting why moderators are not doing anything. Moderators can't be monitoring each and every post in every thread 24hrs a day nor do they have the time to do so. Please help us by using the Report Post feature.

For persistent case, Infraction points will be awarded and if a member accumulated enough points, he/she will be automatically banned.

We are now at our 3rd Buffetlicious! thread!!!

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is here

Missumuch 15-03-2011 04:53 PM

Zehzeh,

Peeping Sally is the female for peeping Tom rah :D

U like to peep here & there wat :evil: =:p

wackykid 15-03-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missumuch (Post 53922374)
hmmm ... I tink company is a muz coz it will make the meal more enjoyable. Say if the meal is 100% satisfied, with a gd companion, one can easily derive 150% satisfaction no?

actually i find that sometimes company can be more impt than the meal... even if the meal sux and the company is really good... the meal can be enjoyable... :)

and congrats OT queen for #1...! u deserved the title of queen... :D

regards,
wacky

Swordsman 15-03-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wackykid (Post 53923376)
actually i find that sometimes company can be more impt than the meal... even if the meal sux and the company is really good... the meal can be enjoyable... :)

and congrats OT queen for #1...! u deserved the title of queen... :D

regards,
wacky

and also if the company are patient, willing to listen with a big heart to 1 person who keep complaining about the sucky food

Kahlan 15-03-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missumuch (Post 53923207)
Zehzeh,

Peeping Sally is the female for peeping Tom rah :D

U like to peep here & there wat :evil: =:p

mei mei

mai ruan ruan gong, i not peeping sally. Since wehre i like to peep here and there.

Swordsman 15-03-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missumuch (Post 53923489)
I more yang roh. U 2.5 yrs old I 7 mths old nia reh :crazy:

todae twtan like nvr del my post leh :s13: thread locked liao :evil:

Wait he sign in shocked to see we alrdy OT till Part 3 liao :o

so far I jiak with u I nvr see u complain tis & tat leh.

those very close with me have see/listen until it become the norm. Just ask my makan colleague. hehe

wackykid 15-03-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 53923481)
and also if the company are patient, willing to listen with a big heart to 1 person who keep complaining about the sucky food

urrr... depends on who is the company... if is fellow foodies / food lovers... i can complain about the food for all i want... but if is someone else much closer... i'd probably forget about the food liao since it's secondary compared to the company.... :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missumuch (Post 53923489)
so far I jiak with u I nvr see u complain tis & tat leh.

u notch close enough for him to complain ba... besides u so quiet who dare to complain for u to hear...?? normally ish the ones that talk more would ppl be complaining to... :P

regards,
wacky

Kahlan 15-03-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missumuch (Post 53923577)
:s13: got lah!

lol ... zehzeh sho forgetful sia!

after u steal steal peep liao still wink at me roh! :s13: :D :s13:

i don't remember leh. u sure?

kunoichi 15-03-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

toons, raven, samba eat more than me. im ranked 4th here.

think i rank 5th or 6th got this ping pong pang and kuniochi
what nonsense, i can't finish zi char 3-4 dishes + 2-3 bowls of rice by myself... :(

Missumuch 15-03-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunoichi (Post 53924121)
what nonsense, i can't finish zi char 3-4 dishes + 2-3 bowls of rice by myself... :(

chao sng stranger say huan :s13:

But I oso dunno huai he say u until liddat.

Mayb he is trying to catch yr attn rah ...

he always liddat one ... esp when there is new butties :D

twtan14 15-03-2011 05:40 PM

Spring cleaning completed. :yawn:

Missumuch 15-03-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twtan14 (Post 53924549)
Spring cleaning completed. :yawn:

well done.

at least u managed to secure yr position as a mod.

Keep up the gd work :)

wackykid 15-03-2011 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missumuch (Post 53924580)
well done.

at least u managed to secure yr position as a mod.

Keep up the gd work :)

and u had to come in and litter again... :s8:

anyway since this is part 3 of thread... repost this here for benefit of all... :)

Seafood Paradise
Location: 91 Defu Lane 10, #01-01 Swee Hin Building, Singapore 53922
Date: 2nd April 2011
Time: 6pm
Price: Ala Carte pricing

Click here for >> map <<

Participants:
1. wackykid (Organiser)
2. twtan
3. raven
4. lovejade
5. dennyz tbc?
6. kunoichi
7. samba fan
8. Kazana_Chris
9. sharshar (TBC)

p.s. i have hp contacts of twtan... samba... kazana... and kunoichi... the rest of contacts i dun have... if u wish to receive SMS for any reminders or (unlikely) last min changes... pls pm or sms me ur number... also if anyone still dun have my no pls tell me...

regards,
wacky