HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

Like Tree92Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2018, 01:32 AM   #751

daebak pizza is pretty spicy, but is nice!
Aresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:34 AM   #752

Any codes?
luluby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 12:35 AM   #753

everyone try the new DAEBAK wings
Why not just 4 fingers?
luluby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 01:06 AM   #754

Why not just 4 fingers?
4 fingers chickens are extremely dry, lack of moisture,terrible imho.
Old 26-03-2018, 02:01 AM   #755

Now Dominos no more codes AFAIK. Used to be reasonable with all the codes and freebies they gave last time. The CNY $8.80 regular pizza deal was decent but it's over. In all honesty their pizzas are crap and not worth the money they charge for it. The frozen Dr. Oetker's pizza is so much better and can be as cheap as $6.90 on discount lol
HellHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 09:23 AM   #756

Now Dominos no more codes AFAIK. Used to be reasonable with all the codes and freebies they gave last time. The CNY $8.80 regular pizza deal was decent but it's over. In all honesty their pizzas are crap and not worth the money they charge for it. The frozen Dr. Oetker's pizza is so much better and can be as cheap as $6.90 on discount lol
Depends. Although I agree it's not cheap, there are some hacks you can do to make the pizza more bang for buck.

As an example, since I love pepperonis, normally you would just order pepperoni pizza and be done with it. Maybe add-on some extra pepperoni. But did you know that you can actually change ingredients of the pizza at no extra cost provided you change to the same category of toppings i.e meat to other meats vegetables to other vegetables.

So, I could actually pick Hawaiian pizza and change the toppings at no extra cost. Hawaiian pizza cause it's the tomato base pizza with the most ingredients - pineapple, ham, chicken breasts. Change it to mushroom, and double pepperoni.

Now you have a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni and mushroom at the same price as a regular pepperoni pizza but with more value
Aresden likes this.
-Synchronicity- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 02:15 PM   #757

Depends. Although I agree it's not cheap, there are some hacks you can do to make the pizza more bang for buck.

As an example, since I love pepperonis, normally you would just order pepperoni pizza and be done with it. Maybe add-on some extra pepperoni. But did you know that you can actually change ingredients of the pizza at no extra cost provided you change to the same category of toppings i.e meat to other meats vegetables to other vegetables.

So, I could actually pick Hawaiian pizza and change the toppings at no extra cost. Hawaiian pizza cause it's the tomato base pizza with the most ingredients - pineapple, ham, chicken breasts. Change it to mushroom, and double pepperoni.

Now you have a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni and mushroom at the same price as a regular pepperoni pizza but with more value
i see a fellow domino-er here
Old 26-03-2018, 06:30 PM   #758

hahaha I've been eating Dominos since my uni days so, yes, I know all the hacks there are to know In Australia people started doing this so much that at one point they limited ingredient swaps to a max of 2 toppings..not sure if it's the same these days though.

Still doesn't make it worth it IMO Great tip for those who are going to order anyway though.
HellHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 11:47 PM   #759
Arch-Supremacy Member

will try this the next time!
Old 30-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #760

Wow thatís a good hack will try that next time thanks!
madaboutcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #761
Master Member

Having the daebak spicy tuna now. Spicy and not bad. Click n collect 2 regular/1 coke and 1 regular late coupon plus 1 free lava cake.. All $22 heh

acidcrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:24 PM   #762

Thanks for the tip! Will try it out the next time i order
munchlaxxjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 10:40 AM   #763

I like it when they are late, they will give out free pizza hehe
Jasmine11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #764

domino's better than pizza hut

all along during the first time pizza delivery was introduced in sg ,i thought thats how pizza taste and feels like and i felt it was a bit much,then dominos came and thier pizza were so fresh and vibrant,causing pizza hut to step up also ,thus still supporting dominos rather than pizza hut!
Thefriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:09 PM   #765

Among the delivery pizza chains, I ffind pizza hut has the most juicy ones.

Haven't tried Domino for sometime already, have the stepped up already? what's their best flavor now?
digipet is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.