Famous oyster ommelete stall in Kovan

Taloona

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to the famous Or Luak stall in Kovan but was disappointed to find it gone. The or luak is soft inside but crispy outside.

The stall is inside the same coffee shop as the famous, long queue Punggol nasi lemak stall along Upper Serangoon Rd.

Anyone knows where the stall has moved to?

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to the famous Or Luak stall in Kovan but was disappointed to find it gone. The or luak is soft inside but crispy outside.

The stall is inside the same coffee shop as the famous, long queue Punggol nasi lemak stall along Upper Serangoon Rd.

Anyone knows where the stall has moved to?

the uncle passed away liao, but you can try the 1st coffeeshop (that famous stall moved there) , besides the closed down dominos pizza.

these days i go to lim fried oysters at jalan besar for my fix

Taloona

Master Member
Reaction score
the uncle passed away liao, but you can try the 1st coffeeshop (that famous stall moved there) , besides the closed down dominos pizza.

Oh 😱! I thought he has a wife or sons helping him? No? None of his family take over the business?

You mean the corner coffeeshop at the road junction? Tried before. No good.

Thanks for the quick reply.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jb hawker ctr? Jb rd v long leh

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jb hawker ctr? Jb rd v long leh

Yes, they open like 6pm-12am

19404304455_03ab0e1946_b.jpg

19216846340_c07f897440_b.jpg

photos source: misstamchiak

m1kid85

Master Member
Reaction score
There is one coffee shop near Punggol park. Also has nice fried Oyster and Chao kway tiao. Inside the HDB.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.