Food at Johor

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So where's good mate?

Never had a good lok lok, or satay celup. Maybe I'm just not into these type of food, despite Satay is one of my fav food in singapore. The other time we were there at capitol, queue for about a hour, in the end to taste something so bland. Then see the way the waiters handle the sauce, it seems it's the same pot they use for the previous customer, they just top it up. After that experience, you could say we never eaten any satay celup anymore

Now whenever I'm in Melaka, I only go to restuarants for nyonya or chinese food.. Chinese food, try Bei Zhang.

bykte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally think the BBQ Fish (Ikan Bakar) from Tip Top is relatively nice.

bigass

Reaction score
Try the seafood at PAsir Gudang. Its is situated at the KElong directly opposite P.Ubin. Relatively cheap and the prawn/crab is a must try. not those tissue kind of meat where its stiff and sweet.

Permas JAya is very easy to drive from 1st link. Located opposite Jusco. Pse rem it begin from 8pm onwards. The stretch of food stall ard the Lok Lok also must try.

My next hunting ground will be the 2 storeys Dim Sum at Kulai. HEard its open at night only.

usermanual

Master Member
Reaction score
Try the seafood at PAsir Gudang. Its is situated at the KElong directly opposite P.Ubin. Relatively cheap and the prawn/crab is a must try. not those tissue kind of meat where its stiff and sweet.

Permas JAya is very easy to drive from 1st link. Located opposite Jusco. Pse rem it begin from 8pm onwards. The stretch of food stall ard the Lok Lok also must try.

My next hunting ground will be the 2 storeys Dim Sum at Kulai. HEard its open at night only.

seafood at Pasir Gudang.....u referring to which restaurant or got any exact location ?

bluesurfer

Reaction score
hey guys,

plan to go in later mayb tonight for a makan trip. anyone can help me with the directions of the nearest big market that sells 'zi char'? izit ok to go in say about 7 or 8? cos at this time its jam.

cyenwong

Reaction score
dude, i would suggest u go google map type "23 jalan keris" if it gives u rubbish narrow down to johor bahru. The exact addrs im not sure is 23 but the location the map pointing is exactly the place. the full name is Taman Sri Tebrau Hawker Centre but google map gives no result. So pls type 23 Jalan Keris...

u gonna c alot of stinkapooor fellow there, lol

digisales

Reaction score
is there anything to jalan jalan over the hari raya wk end in jb? or is all shopping malls n shops closed?

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
went restoran kushiQ last month at city square. :o

CIMG3411.jpg

CIMG3415.jpg

CIMG3412.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.