Food at Johor

Outliers

Master Member
Reaction score
:s11: what you mean~?

oh what i meant was.. is there any other good seafood place near the area? one of them is the centrepoint hawker as it is within walking distance. I was wondering is there another one that is near the area too.. or the next nearer place is Taman Sentosa le..

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh what i meant was.. is there any other good seafood place near the area? one of them is the centrepoint hawker as it is within walking distance. I was wondering is there another one that is near the area too.. or the next nearer place is Taman Sentosa le..

along restoran soon soon heng, many restorans, got our hometown branch Geylang claypot frog porridge also~ :s22:

Outliers

Master Member
Reaction score
along restoran soon soon heng, many restorans, got our hometown branch Geylang claypot frog porridge also~ :s22:

Hmm.. I thought the Soon Soon Heng only sells BKT? haha wahhh geylang claypot frog porridge in SG damn exp! think can try in JB.

Outliers

Master Member
Reaction score
oh ya.. anyway, when you guys go Taman Sentosa.. you guys just have dinner there and back? because from what I see, there is nothing much you can do in Taman Sentosa.. there is no shopping mall near-by as in, within walking distance up to 30 mins. I hope there is something I can do there then I can stay from lunch to dinner. hahahah :s13:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh ya.. anyway, when you guys go Taman Sentosa.. you guys just have dinner there and back? because from what I see, there is nothing much you can do in Taman Sentosa.. there is no shopping mall near-by as in, within walking distance up to 30 mins. I hope there is something I can do there then I can stay from lunch to dinner. hahahah :s13:

yes, nothing to do there, so I always no so like going to take place. The Store supermarket is small and expensive :(

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Promo more worth than sgd1 BK burger, buy rm5 and get 2x big breakfast~ :eek:

Not sure why edmw mod delete my sharing thread, must be ownself keep this coupon~ :s22:

MCD110314FreeBigBreakfast.jpg

Aries_28

Reaction score
Went 五福北京城 at Sutera Mall, like the 東坡肉 very soft like melt in your mouth and not oily. The only thing dont try is the dessert sea coconut, very hard which is the worst I ever came across.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no pictures to show.

i went to yong peng to look for this store called "yoyo local food products". they sell a few spices and some other snacks. those typical type of touristy stores la.

after that, i went to this corner restaurant before yoyo called "restaurant rong cheng 隆城海鲜楼" Address: 1-13, Jalan Cahaya Baru, Taman BCB, 83700 Yong Peng, Johor.

they serve pretty good food and at reasonable prices. they're located near to the road entrance.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think stir fry, go san lou.
teck sing, paper herbal chicken

why everyone goes to teck sing? the shop next to teck sin also v good for their paper herbal chicken le. it's called "bamboo forest" 竹林. and there's no crowds there.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
why everyone goes to teck sing? the shop next to teck sin also v good for their paper herbal chicken le. it's called "bamboo forest" 竹林. and there's no crowds there.

bro, i think teck sing is now a more popular choice with the general crowd

i also like bitter gourd soup in JB, near sutera mall:D

evolute8

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any pasar malams in jb to go ?

I've only been to the ones near jalan dedap and jalan perang..

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.