Nespresso User Club

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beta what time u going? i afraid need member...mine has not arrive yet...but i bought machine from them

bakasa2002

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beta what time u going? i afraid need member...mine has not arrive yet...but i bought machine from them

the other time i bought onirio, they ask me to register on the spot and I can get it liao ... That was at taka.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the other time i bought onirio, they ask me to register on the spot and I can get it liao ... That was at taka.

i have the online member...but not the card yet...i went to ask they say...they send out by batch...like jan-feb-mar depending when u purchased...

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

maybe 12+ or 1+ i will be there.. lunch time? Hopefully nt many ppl.. but to be honest i nv see crowds before lehs.lol.. i always buy in the afternoon.. not after work or weekends,..

i think go Ion buy be wiser. They have more terminals to shorten the que.

hmm.. yeah true.. if theres crowd.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tmr afternoon i should be ard there. i try my luck.. ask ask lo.. if nt Thursday. Both days im nt working.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wanna try first if nice most likely 10 sleeves....heard its dam unique the mixture of the different beans...

Last edited:

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You wait for about 3 to 4 weeks later. All sold out and all looking for it again.

It's nice present for whoever owns a nespresso. Guaranteed delighting results.

haha yea....when just arrive not much hype...when all finish....hyped up like siao.....eh tmr when go buy...when walk out of ion must check whether got piano upstairs le....rofl....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.