Post your food photo here (local) - Part 2

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xin Lu Fishball Noodle @ Mei Ling FC.

S$2.50 portion. The main attraction here are their fishballs, very big and springy. The chili not too hot, just right with pieces of crunchy lards inside. :)

Reaction score
Jade at Fullerton Hotel

Jade at Fullerton Hotel

always wanted to give this place a try after reading positive reviews. finally had the chance to try it, hits and misses for some of the dim sum dishes but overall a decent fare.

jade_liushabao.jpg

jade_carrotcake.jpg

jade_charsiewbau.jpg

jade_glutinousrice.jpg

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@FoodieFC: oh that stall next to the ban mian, the old coconut soup quite pricey, 6 or 7 dollars I think. Those standard soups I will usually give it a miss, I think my mother will give more portion and perhaps better soup as a whole. :o

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
10806485_10205529773028201_2069464454712928752_n.jpg

French toast HK style @ Legendary HK. Their roast meats are quite decent. Toast is ok as well for the price ($3).

b|uebe||

Reaction score
Penang restaurant @ aljunied

fermented pork belly
3vVhRdr.jpg

seaweed seafood soup
37VwY3W.jpg

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
above bishan bus interchange.

gNcipD.jpg

AFFM7F.jpg

n07QlA.jpg

price $4.30.
maybe some charsiew lovers /pros may think this not good. but personally i really like both the charsiew and shaorou. shaorou very crispy skin. the noodle not as springy. but they were quite generous with the gravy sauce.
the soup isnt clear type but not flavourful too. add the fried onions condiments yourself from the tub they put there

Last edited:

b|uebe||

Reaction score
B.K.T by Kong Kee @ china sq
x8Cvznt.jpg

big prawns ho fun

VMesmFz.jpg

bak kut teh peppery soup

Reaction score
Whisk & Paddle at Punggol

Whisk & Paddle at Punggol is probably our top-ranked brunch places. lovely ambience with good greenery view. the fact that it is located at Punggol makes it a quiet hideout, while quality of food is nowhere compromised.

a family run business, we were extremely impressed with both the savoury mains and sweet treats!

whisk_eggsben2.jpg

whisk_breakfastplatter.jpg

whisk_pasta2.jpg

whisk_pistachiostrawberry.jpg

whisk_nutellabananabread2.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sungei Road Laksa @ Blk 27 Jalan Berseh.

Still S$2 per bowl. Love their laksa here! :deg:

Reaction score
Jamie's Italian introduced a brand new weekend-only breakfast menu from 9.30 to 11.30am. after trying it, thought its really quality food at affordable prices, definitely much better than what sub-par food that some cafes are serving.

jamies_buttie.jpg

jamies_pancakes1.jpg

jamies_works1.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.