Recommend Italian restaurant

ruixiang92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Noticed that there isn't much discussion on italian food. Any recommended restaurants that serve good pasta?

chottohen

Reaction score
Brunos at tanjong katong. Generous portions and ingredients. No other place even comes close to the variety of seafood pastas that they have.

Da luca for their uni, scallop, truffle angel hair pasta.

ruixiang92

Reaction score
Brunos at tanjong katong. Generous portions and ingredients. No other place even comes close to the variety of seafood pastas that they have.

Da luca for their uni, scallop, truffle angel hair pasta.

Ah yes heard alot of good stuff about brunos.

Has anyone tried Jamie's italian?

tpokman

Reaction score
jamie's italian nt nice one, at least the one at vivo. i tink pasta brava at tg pagar there nt bad

jarvis

Master Member
Reaction score

Just be aware that they do not take reservations properly - make a reservation, turn up and the table is not available until someone else leaves. Which leaves the question of why even make a reservation in the first place?

Thought the food was ok, but it was not spectacular. After the debacle with the reservations (where we waited for about 20 min when they said initially said 5 more min, then 5 more min, etc until we just ran out of patience and walked out), I have no intentions of returning.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Otto.....

BTW there's one new one at JW Marriott.

For me, I like Basilico.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
da luca...thank me later

55c17574af8ad7c25541456345_original.

55c17574af651f4aa001456336_original.

Last edited:

skinergy

Reaction score
Burlamacco Ristorante at Amoy street or Ristorante Da Valentino at The Grandstand

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I second da Luca, v ex though this plate is >100 wif truffle added.

Fratini at greenwood oso not bad.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.