Sushi Kanazawa (formally Sushi Kikuzawa)

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twtan14 said:
The seared sushi are good, did you try the seared fatty salmon? The mango pudding is nice too.
Yeah, that was nice too....but we were all crazy over the unagi....each of us took 5pcs at least. :D

beta_sheet

Reaction score
First time heard of sushi buffet:o. Anyone can give me more info? I'm supposed to treat my aunt and cousin after I got my pay and my cousin loved sushi.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beta_sheet said:
First time heard of sushi buffet:o. Anyone can give me more info? I'm supposed to treat my aunt and cousin after I got my pay and my cousin loved sushi.

Have you read the 1st post and the links provided in the 1st page?

beta_sheet

Reaction score
twtan14 said:
Have you read the 1st post and the links provided in the 1st page?
Yep. Saw it. Read it again after I posted that. Btw, you can eat what you want after paying it? Do you need to pay extra for other stuff you ordered?

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
beta_sheet said:
Yep. Saw it. Read it again after I posted that. Btw, you can eat what you want after paying it? Do you need to pay extra for other stuff you ordered?

Other than only one plate of sashimi, all the sushi and puddings are free flow except a few items like the Salmon belly which cost $20 for a pair which is a la carte and not include in the buffet.

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twtan14 said:
Other than only one plate of sashimi, all the sushi and puddings are free flow except a few items like the Salmon belly which cost $20 for a pair which is a la carte and not include in the buffet.

whoa.. i would love to try this... :o

Lesbian_Behkan_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jus wenT on monday eveninG~wif mah wiFe, the aburi unagI is fannnnntastiCa!!!I whupped abt 10 pieCes of that and had even more servings of the seareD salmoN and anago!~pitY their mango puDDing ran out on that day...:(

AcEz874

Reaction score
nice intro TS! i loe the Seared Salmon and Aburi unagi!! not expensive, nice food =)

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lesbian_Behkan_ said:
Jus wenT on monday eveninG~wif mah wiFe, the aburi unagI is fannnnntastiCa!!!I whupped abt 10 pieCes of that and had even more servings of the seareD salmoN and anago!~pitY their mango puDDing ran out on that day...:(

Then you never try other sushi? Me I tried most of their sushi, though still got quite a few type never try as too full already.

Last edited:

Lesbian_Behkan_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twtan14 said:
Then you never try other sushi? Me I tried most of their sushi, though still got quite a few type never try as too full already.
TrieD the regulaR course 1st loh dat the chef served up~den free style orderED wat I mentioneD earlieR~Fav still is dee Aburi Unagi n their taMago~~

qishan

Banned
Reaction score
actually, all were good!!

i can only remember the not good ones (paiseh)

this bitter tasting thing... brown brown gooey thing. a bit disgusting.
and too many fish... sorry. after a while, all raw fish tasted the same to me.

the good ones i want to highlight: cooked scallop, tako yaki, unagi, pudding

>obviously, i'm not a foodie. :o

Ratix0

Master Member
Reaction score
Unagi is goooooooooooooood. It transcends through epic proportions to raise above all other Unagis in Singapore.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qishan said:
this bitter tasting thing... brown brown gooey thing. a bit disgusting.
o

That one must be the Sea Urchin which I don't like also.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lesbian_Behkan_ said:
Uni.......:(
buT beri expensive I hearD and gooD for sex driVe!

Expensive it is but it bitter tasting. That is the only one I don't like out of all the ones I tasted. Did you all got the stamps/chops? Accumulate 6 of them and the next buffet is $10.

Lesbian_Behkan_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twtan14 said:
Expensive it is but it bitter tasting. That is the only one I don't like out of all the ones I tasted. Did you all got the stamps/chops? Accumulate 6 of them and the next buffet is $10.
GoT two chops nia so far~~~ :D

edenboy

Reaction score
Went there to eat with my wife and kid.
Really agree that it was nice.
Especially the Aburi Shake (Salmon), really melts in your mouth.
However, heard from some Japanese customers that they tend to remember you, so portions may be reduced. Not so sure. Found it value for money as this is one place can really relax and enjoy the food.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
edenboy said:
Went there to eat with my wife and kid.
Really agree that it was nice.
Especially the Aburi Shake (Salmon), really melts in your mouth.
However, heard from some Japanese customers that they tend to remember you, so portions may be reduced. Not so sure. Found it value for money as this is one place can really relax and enjoy the food.

Sushi more or less standard size, how they going to reduce? By the way, what is their child price like?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.