Sushi Kanazawa (formally Sushi Kikuzawa)

Lesbian_Behkan_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
twtan14 said:
Me going there soon I hope.
YaH me too~most prolly gonna whack dat joinT again next weekday dinneR wif a bro, actually I whacked so much aburi-styled sushi on mondaY dat I kena a slight sore-throaT alrdy... =:p

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I intend to suggest this place for X'mas Eve lunch with at least 7 other colleagues.

So the price will be $39++?

I just read this restarant only seats 11 and a private room?

Oh no, I better drop this idea.

Last edited:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tomicaguy said:
I intend to suggest this place for X'mas Eve lunch with at least 7 other colleagues.

So the price will be $39++?

I just read this restarant only seats 11 and a private room?

Oh no, I better drop this idea.

Their lunch on holidays' eve cost $29.

Lesbian_Behkan_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha~ shall go there and try. am thinking of going with a grp of ppl. xD

These daYs the weatheR veri cool....suitable to whacK whuP all their aburi(blow torch)styLe sushi!~~hmmm....me goNNa go whacK more of their Aburi Unagi,Anago,Shake(salmon)and ScalloPs sooooon~~~~:s22:

ducklegsux

Reaction score
wah read until really tempted to go liao haha will check it out and post my review when i go with my gf, who is a jap food lover lol

Tan_Damian

Master Member
Reaction score
wah read until really tempted to go liao haha will check it out and post my review when i go with my gf, who is a jap food lover lol

You won't regret the trip(I didn't):)

Best morsels there were of cos the fabulous Aburi style sushi and apart from the main sushi attractions they also have unlimited servings of steamed egg, handrolls(temaki)cold side dishes and even udon or bento sets!=:p

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time I ate the seaweed used to wrap the sushi is so crispy.

ducklegsux

Reaction score
k tonight going to check it out. finally got time to go. made reservations also just in case haha. will put my review later!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.