HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Top 10 Buffets in Singapore

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #151
Supremacy Member

why most of the dates for The Line promotion thingy.. all fully booked one.. so fast

i put weekdays for 2pax

We regret that your booking cannot be accepted because the number of seats you require for your desired date and time exceeds the allocated seats left. Please revise the number of seats or select another date and time.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore soon.
Garlic & Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #152
High Supremacy Member

why most of the dates for The Line promotion thingy.. all fully booked one.. so fast

i put weekdays for 2pax

We regret that your booking cannot be accepted because the number of seats you require for your desired date and time exceeds the allocated seats left. Please revise the number of seats or select another date and time.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to welcoming you at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore soon.
cos it's super popular due to the good discount... and got limited slots... likely within 1-2 days upon available to book... it'll be full liao...

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #153
Supremacy Member

Is the Line 40% off promo applicable to general public or require membership card? I am wondering becuz the booking form requires Shangri-La Singapore Rewards Membership card number.......
Old 23-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #154
Arch-Supremacy Member

guys whats the best buffet lobang now like cc offers worth eating? do recommend
noobzpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #155
Great Supremacy Member

Cool

1 for 1 offer at Cafebiz

http://offers.amexnetwork.com/sg/1for1#top
Old 02-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #156

Hi, anyone know any nice buffet with cakes available for birthday or any desserts? Thanks
jmoomoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.