Where to buy fresh Italian Basil Leaves?

tohwk

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I can buy fresh Italian basil leaves from?

The ones I've seen here are the Thai Basil leaves. Thanks in advance.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Some ntuc has them. In the chilled vegetable sections....in small pots lol.

You can buy them from commercial gardens as well. About 10 bucks and raise them yourself as they can last for months and having a readily available supply is great.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know where I can buy fresh Italian basil leaves from?

The ones I've seen here are the Thai Basil leaves. Thanks in advance.

pasir panjang wholesale centre

idjekyll

Reaction score
Try going to those atas supermarkets like Jasons or Fairprice Finest or Cold Storage.

tohwk

Reaction score
Some ntuc has them. In the chilled vegetable sections....in small pots lol.

You can buy them from commercial gardens as well. About 10 bucks and raise them yourself as they can last for months and having a readily available supply is great.

I've got a pot of it at home. The problem is, that i need a lot of leaves (about 400g) just to make some pesto sauce. Besides, I also occasionally use them to garnish pizzas and pasta dishes.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
I've got a pot of it at home. The problem is, that i need a lot of leaves (about 400g) just to make some pesto sauce. Besides, I also occasionally use them to garnish pizzas and pasta dishes.

If you have a pot, you should have quite alot. It needs to be harvested at least every 2 weeks and the amount should be 100-500g each time minimum. They grow very fast after all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.