Where to eat nice Geoduck and Bamboo clams?

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to eat at Ah Yat at Turf Club with my family but Ah Yat a little too expensive. Anywhere else that sells nice Geoduck and Bamboo clams?

CaptainTeo

Master Member
Reaction score
A bit tough and spring for geoduck. Baboo clam 1 for $12 do with vemitte and spring onion. Nice lo.

Geo duck go for jumbo and long beach. Slide it and stir fried normal restaurants Chinese way.

Baboo clam lot of place selling like seafood paradise, crystal jade, tunglok. I go to tekong restaurant. Cheap and good

Go for crab and fish

Last edited:

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
A bit tough and spring for geoduck. Baboo clam 1 for $12 do with vemitte and spring onion. Nice lo.

Geo duck go for jumbo and long beach. Slide it and stir fried normal restaurants Chinese way.

Baboo clam lot of place selling like seafood paradise, crystal jade, tunglok. I go to tekong restaurant. Cheap and good

Go for crab and fish
Tekong got sell geoduck or not ?

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.