Aeon Tebrau City

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here been to Tebrau City recently? Wondering if the construction around the driveway across from Tesco is done already. That used to be the most direct way to walk from Tesco to Aeon, until they started the construction.

Good that Jusco is now known as Aeon, coz every time I took a cab there and asked to go to Tesco, the drivers always asked, "Tesco or Jusco?".

This should lessen the confusion. =:p

bbmars1128

Reaction score
Has anyone here been to Tebrau City recently? Wondering if the construction around the driveway across from Tesco is done already. That used to be the most direct way to walk from Tesco to Aeon, until they started the construction.

Good that Jusco is now known as Aeon, coz every time I took a cab there and asked to go to Tesco, the drivers always asked, "Tesco or Jusco?".

This should lessen the confusion. =:p

Completed already. I had posted the info on the other thread about JB sharing. It has been quite some time since. you can walk the same way as before to Tesco. I was there I think 2 months ago, the only on-going work is the expansion of the curve road leading up slope which used to be narrow.

Are you driving there or by bus? If by Bus, you can't do that short cut any more as there is a wall surround the usual path now. You have to walk up towards the traffic light and towards the building, a very short distance from there, on your left, there is an entrance by the car park. You won't miss it. Don't need to walk all the way to the main entrance anymore. From this side entrance, once you enter, Jusco is just in front of it.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completed already. I had posted the info on the other thread about JB sharing. It has been quite some time since. you can walk the same way as before to Tesco. I was there I think 2 months ago, the only on-going work is the expansion of the curve road leading up slope which used to be narrow.

Are you driving there or by bus? If by Bus, you can't do that short cut any more as there is a wall surround the usual path now. You have to walk up towards the traffic light and towards the building, a very short distance from there, on your left, there is an entrance by the car park. You won't miss it. Don't need to walk all the way to the main entrance anymore. From this side entrance, once you enter, Jusco is just in front of it.

Thanks for the info! :)

I've only taken cab there and back so far, normally alighting at Tesco first then walk over to Aeon and leave via Jusco. :D

bbmars1128

Reaction score
No. From the old thread or perhaps early in this thread, someone posted the bus services to Tebrau Aeon. My regular hour at JB Sentral to Aeon is around 10am in the morning. Most of the time, bus 227 (RM2.4) is already there waiting to pick passenger up. It is rather frequent, only thing is, have to wait for departure time even if the driver allows you to board early. Aeon is quite a popular destination, so many buses ply that route

I have seen other buses going there too, but on the way back. Take any buses that go to Bandaraya or JB Sentral, CIQ whatever, is on their sign board. Most time RM2.5, but on 3 occasion, RM2.4 happen this year.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BET2, BET6, 227 (still rm2.50?) which better to go from JB Sentral -> Aeon Tebrau?

on return journey back to JB sentral, still no proper bus stop (under the flyover)

bbmars1128

Reaction score
BET2, BET6, 227 (still rm2.50?) which better to go from JB Sentral -> Aeon Tebrau?
Not about which is better. Which ever bus comes just go up. Can't wait to be on board as the weather is pretty hot during the day. I hardly see any of these buses which you mentioned. Most buses going to Sentral mostly ply on the main Tebrau highway. My usual time back to Sentral is around 2 or latest 3pm (cross CIQ before 4pm). Perhaps, I may have taken a BET? bus, but never 227 coming back since the day I started visiting Jusco. only know that 227 is almost always waiting at Sentral whenever I am there in the morning.

on return journey back to JB sentral, still no proper bus stop (under the flyover)

Not sure why you ask this question, when was the last time you were there? Perhaps too long? Since the day I started going there few years back (or maybe several years already? can't recall), there has always been a bus stop. Some one from this forum posted the info which lead me going it alone. I was there this late morning. My neighbour drove in to Johor Jaya market.

Last edited:

beanstalk6

Reaction score

BET6 works for me. It skips Tebrau Highway, instead getting onto the EDL right after Sentral. From Pandan Interchange to Tebrau City it is a breeze.

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Aeon Tebrau City better or City Square?
How to get there?
Any hotel near there?

For shopping wise, both are equally good. The only diff is the supermarket ba. If given a choice, I would go Tebrau cos I like to shop at supermarket, love to buy drinks and low cost slippers and home clothes froom there.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks! but MAJU227 & BET2 seems to ply the same route, just different bus stop. so just checking if these route & stops i got from web correct?
BET2
tebrau%20BET2_zpslngghkfv.jpg

MAJU227
tebrau%20MAJU%20227_zps5wk4lxdh.jpg

BET6
tebrau%20BET6_zps0horrges.jpg

BET6 works for me. It skips Tebrau Highway, instead getting onto the EDL right after Sentral. From Pandan Interchange to Tebrau City it is a breeze.

Yes, I haven't visited Tebrau for many years already. Most of the time I motorbike there, but nowadays sick of jams & hot weather, so prefer to take bus
Not sure why you ask this question

chiwawa7

Reaction score
BET6 stops nearer to Jusco Tebrau. The bus is also more comfy but i do not know bout the waiting time. If you happen to see BET6 then just hop on it, else jus settle for other buses that stop along the Tebrau highway.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
The stop to disembark from BET6 is correct. Now the service makes a left turn at AEON.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank You! Looking forward visiting Tebrau again after so many years :s12:
BET6 stops nearer to Jusco Tebrau. The bus is also more comfy but i do not know bout the waiting time. If you happen to see BET6 then just hop on it, else jus settle for other buses that stop along the Tebrau highway.

The stop to disembark from BET6 is correct. Now the service makes a left turn at AEON.

juventusfc27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bet6 about 30 to 45 mins waiting time for both directions, based on my personal experience.

No. From the old thread or perhaps early in this thread, someone posted the bus services to Tebrau Aeon. Aeon is quite a popular destination, so many buses ply that route

I have seen other buses going there too, but on the way back. Take any buses that go to Bandaraya or JB Sentral, CIQ whatever, is on their sign board. Most time RM2.5, but on 3 occasion, RM2.4 happen this year.

got once i flagged a bus (not bet6) under the flyover, end up driver say nvr go sentral / city square :(

i did see a few other buses stating they go tebrau. but idk how far they actually stop from the shopping centre. i followed this SG female's site on how to go aeon tebrau.

http://www.springtomorrow.com/2015/06/02/how-to-get-to-aeon-tebrau-city-by-bus/

when i was @ JB Sentral Bus Interchange n asked 1 of those drivers wearing yellow top uniform, he also told me to take bet6...

Not sure why you ask this question, when was the last time you were there? Perhaps too long? Since the day I started going there few years back (or maybe several years already? can't recall), there has always been a bus stop.

been to aeon tebrau many times by bus. but nvr seen a return bus stop. can share where is it?

place i alight from bet6 (circled in red):

24vsk1e.png

return waiting spot for bet6 (circled in red):

2j15zyv.png

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took Maju 227 from JB Sentral & return via BET6.
BET6 stops nearer to Jusco + bus are cleaner & comfortable
hope this helps

For sharing, Maju 227 & BET2 stop at along the highway. i forgot to take a look at opposite side for bus stop
160409%20hwz%20bustop_zpsreykiru5.jpg

other buses
160409%20hwz%20bustop2_zps7itybncz.jpg

this shows the way towards jusco which just behind the bustop
160409%20hwz%20bustop3_zpsyztavwbq.jpg

bbmars1128

Reaction score
only BET6 stops there that way.

Under the bridge, there are many buses go to, as
mentioned, any buses that state Bandaraya of Sentral. There are buses going to Larkin. These buses don't go City Square.

I think you don't know most buses stop along the main Tebrau highway where you see Tesco and then Aeon. It does not turn left into the smaller road which lead up slope and then turn right and let you alight like BET6. neaer to Aeon entrance .

Assuming that the buses go straight on without turning, just under the fly over bridge there is a bus stop. Someone posted the picture of it few years ago. That is how I got to travel alone there by myself based on the instruction

bbmars1128

Reaction score
this shows the way towards jusco which just behind the bustop
160409%20hwz%20bustop3_zpsyztavwbq.jpg

Thanks for sharing the picture. The steps going upward is very steep. I tried on my last trip. It was hard as the ground was soft after a little shower. I had problem getting up

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes agree is pretty steep. so better stick to BET6 in bad weather.
if you reach JB sentral bus terminal before 10am, you should be able to catch BET6. i just missed BET6 when reach there about 10am++. have quick roti canai, and spotted maju 227, so decide to try out this

Thanks for sharing the picture. The steps going upward is very steep. I tried on my last trip. It was hard as the ground was soft after a little shower. I had problem getting up

MYcheesecake

Reaction score
all buses towards Ulu Tiram or Kota Tinggi will pass by Jusco Tebrau, not just 227
BET6 strongly recommended of cos :D

for return trip i always cross the bridge and wait at the bus stop along Jln Tebrau.
Very dangerous bus stop with high frequency of pick pockets

bbmars1128

Reaction score
yes agree is pretty steep. so better stick to BET6 in bad weather.
if you reach JB sentral bus terminal before 10am, you should be able to catch BET6. i just missed BET6 when reach there about 10am++. have quick roti canai, and spotted maju 227, so decide to try out this

Most time, I am on 227, reached Sentral around 10.10am. Anyway, there seems to be always 227 bus waiting at the bus bay whenever I am there. So no worry of not getting onto any bus. As someone has mentioned, there are many other buses going that way, but 227 becomes the usual bus during my time of arrival.

By the way, the canai at Sentral not really nice. !st time tried, was good, 2ne and 3Rd time, not nice. Why? after cooking, the spare pieces are keep in the container. Canai belongs soft.
My last trip 2 weeks back, I had canai at the bus stop I alighted for Sentosa. 6 pieces, 2 teh-tarik and 1 100plus = RM10.5 (or 10.8? can't recall) Much cheaper than Sentral I think. At least, they prepared it on demand. Not cook before hand. My colleagues were so happy with the food.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.