Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone go before? Nice a not.

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone go before? Nice a not.

I have been. Not bad. Rides are a mixture of wet wet wild and adventure cove. There is no life jacket provided and have to fight for floats. Not enough floats. Only certain colour of floats can be used on the slides.

There's a jumping street above the park (pay separately) - quite fun.

Food is cheap in the park.

You can consider going if you like water park.

blade

Reaction score
The water park is rather small. Visited it once only, as it wasn't interesting for my kids. When I was there (maybe is weekday), not alot of visitors so no need to fight for float.

The Jump Street is quite fun for kids, been there many times. There is an "ice"-skating ring next to jump street, but the skating ring is not really ice, but acrylic/plastic flooring. Not easy to skate, compared to the real ice skating. If you really want to "ice" skate, no need wear too thick, as the air-con is not really strong.

Drift in Austin is also quite fun for my kid. Is a small go-kart but can't drive really fast.

There is also a suspended obstacle course. Looks fun but yet to play. Maybe will try that when my kid is tall enough.

After hours of fun, can go to the nearby restaurants to have dinner. Lots of nice food there.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
so for adult so so le??????????????

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.