CW6 to Jusco bukit indah..

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Have you try to take cab at the road side (not those station at the bus stop)? Maybe it will be cheaper?

No, because my last stop of the area is normally Jusco and it's not easy to get out far enough to convince a cab driver that I'm not a shopper heading somewhere towards Woodlands. There are also Tesco and Giant nearby. =:p

wildkev

Reaction score
No, because my last stop of the area is normally Jusco and it's not easy to get out far enough to convince a cab driver that I'm not a shopper heading somewhere towards Woodlands. There are also Tesco and Giant nearby. =:p

I am planning to go to Tun Aminah Pasar malam from there. Heard from hotel staff, it will cost around RM5-RM10 only but I am not sure if I can get this price from those cabs station at the bus stop.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am planning to go to Tun Aminah Pasar malam from there. Heard from hotel staff, it will cost around RM5-RM10 only but I am not sure if I can get this price from those cabs station at the bus stop.

Maybe that's the rate if going by meter in a red cab, or for a M'sian who resides in the area. For tourists, it might be more difficult by no harm trying, I guess. And maybe it depends on peak or off-peak hours.

As a rough gauge, perhaps, a non-meter red cab from KSL to City Square normally asks for RM10...

wildkev

Reaction score
Maybe that's the rate if going by meter in a red cab, or for a M'sian who resides in the area. For tourists, it might be more difficult by no harm trying, I guess. And maybe it depends on peak or off-peak hours.

As a rough gauge, perhaps, a non-meter red cab from KSL to City Square normally asks for RM10...

Yup around that price for KSL to City Sq. by mater i took is around RM7 plus but normally i will give tips to those who uses meter.

xiaoekin

Master Member
Reaction score
as a few days ago i was in msia, there is now only 1 lane for CW bus...

Anyway if u are going to Jusco Bukit indah or Giant, No matter it goes to gelang Patah , it will still reach Jusco and Giant.. So dun worry..

Jusco is being buy over buy AEON.. so the main building is called Bukit Indah AEON. once u see that u can alight (you wont get it wrong de.. alot of ppl will alight from here... you can follow them to alight.) Nearby have blackball as wad the upper member say.. oso have mcdonald too..

Tesco is also nearby only... about 20mins walking distance from Bukit Indah Aeon (Jusco)

Giant is also easy to recognise.. nearby Giant, you will see Courts (Blue blue de.. u all should noe) beside Giant is a very popular club/pub called The Library.. Nearby Hotel will be Pariss Hotel.

Once you see these, you can alight too..

To get back to 2nd link, Take the CW bus outside Bukit Indah Aeon (Jusco) (the place where u alight) and/or if you are at Giant, Just wait for CW6 in front of the Giant building.

Fare is RM5

grapewall

Reaction score
I took a red cab from Giant to Taman Tebrau hawker centre... cost only RM16.70... including a RM1 of don't know what... the distance via Expressway is like from PIE Toa payoh to tampines... quite short actually. But after about 11pm, they don't go by meter and just simply name a price.

ShellFish

Reaction score
Hi, just like to double confirm if I can still take bus CW6 to Aeon MallBukit Indah from Boon Lay? I dont understand the going back to Singapore part. I can take bus CW6 back to Singapore from the exact same bus-stop where I alight? How I know its going to loop back to singapore or going to stop at it's Malaysia bus terminal at Giant Nusa Bestari ?

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the bus back is opposite, just wait outside the indian prata shop area

ShellFish

Reaction score
The one across the zebra crossing? Next to the Black Ball Taiwan dessert? Did CW6 changed their route? The direction on "http://landtransportguru.net/jbbuscw6/" hasn't been updated yet?

andy1982

Reaction score
Bro... Let me explain taking CW into JB via 2nd link.

1. Take CW6 from Boon Lay station. Pay the guy $4
2. Alight at Taus checkpoint, get through customs. Take ANY CW bus to the other side
3. At 2nd CIQ, after getting your passport stamped and scanning your bags, walk all the way down to the last queue. And there is where u find the bus to Aeon (which the people there will call Jusco) just avoid the bus if the guy shouts "giant" it's walkable... But might as well wait a few minutes.

When coming back....

Take the exit at vivo cafe... Walk across the "zebra crossing" and u will likely see people forming a queue outside a coffee shop. That's the bus back to Singapore. If not, the bus can stop for u ANYWHERE along that area. I once ran out of redcap pharmacy and flag the bus down. U can take ANY CW bus.

Once u get to the CIQ. u can again take any bus to tuas checkpoint... It's only then when u have to queue at either CW3 or 6.

ShellFish

Reaction score
Thanks for the details andy1982. Any advice on getting a Malaysia prepaid card for google map & whatsapp use mostly? Where should I get them?

andy1982

Reaction score
Thanks for the details andy1982. Any advice on getting a Malaysia prepaid card for google map & whatsapp use mostly? Where should I get them?

If U are at aeon Bukit Indah. Juz go to the top floor. Near the cinema got a few telco shops.

Frankly.... I really don't see much difference between them. Personally I will go with maxis and celcom as I feel their signal stronger. But that's just my personal preference. Also maybe I use to always connect to maxis and celcom since I young so I just stick with them. Lol

I am using maxis hotlink. Pretty happy with it.

Data seems to be free as long as your card is active. And to make it active it's juz RM5 for 5 days. But I am satisfied just paying RM5 for a day. It's just convince. Outgoing calls back to SG only 8cents per minute.

Btw... Celcom doesn't have an outlet there. But if u want their prepaid card. U can get it form the newstand at the basement, near watsons Iirc.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There's celcom.
One of the pushCarts near the cinema. Think can do topup only. No sale of sim.

andy1982

Reaction score
There's celcom.
One of the pushCarts near the cinema. Think can do topup only. No sale of sim.

They mainly do Internet Iirc.

If u want celcom's xpax. U can get it form the news stand on the ground floor. Think it's opposite watsons. There is a little plastic display at the cashier with a few options of phone numbers.

ShellFish

Reaction score
This is a "Reminder UPDATE" the route back from Bukit Indah ( Aeon Mall ) to Singapore has been changed for a while now and some are still not aware of this.

Route back to SG - Take the same bus stop where you first alight to Aeon Mall. ( Look at the notice board, A4 size print out of the update if its still there at the bus stop )

I'm unsure how, but the locals can tell which bus is going back to SG and which just came from SG with passenger.

Be nice to the locals, it seen that they had tried to inform Singaporean about the updates when we are queuing at the prata shop across the zebra crossing. But some of our locals had been skeptical and replied unkindly.

Bro... Let me explain taking CW into JB via 2nd link.

1. Take CW6 from Boon Lay station. Pay the guy $4
2. Alight at Taus checkpoint, get through customs. Take ANY CW bus to the other side
3. At 2nd CIQ, after getting your passport stamped and scanning your bags, walk all the way down to the last queue. And there is where u find the bus to Aeon (which the people there will call Jusco) just avoid the bus if the guy shouts "giant" it's walkable... But might as well wait a few minutes.

When coming back....

Take the exit at vivo cafe... Walk across the "zebra crossing" and u will likely see people forming a queue outside a coffee shop. That's the bus back to Singapore. If not, the bus can stop for u ANYWHERE along that area. I once ran out of redcap pharmacy and flag the bus down. U can take ANY CW bus.

Once u get to the CIQ. u can again take any bus to tuas checkpoint... It's only then when u have to queue at either CW3 or 6.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.