HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Genting FAQ - Part 3

Like Tree179Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2019, 08:33 PM   #3226

Manage to book comp room for 28th to 30th Oct using my account and my wife book for 1 night for 27th Oct @ FWH.
Just booked 3D2N from 26-28/10. 1 nite use point the other nite is 31SGD. Will depart on 25th nite. Wanna go up to play slots, hope Uncle Lim can be kind and give big windfall

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT
Justin_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 08:38 PM   #3227

Hmm, is there a capped on how many rooms i can book within the same period on RWS Genting website? Because i needed 3 rooms and i cant seems to get pass the system after 2 rooms as it says ive reached the maximum limit no of rooms for this dates? ...
I got a friend with silver card, but not joining this trip. Can i use his card for booking but without him and his passport during check in? Any laojiao can advise?
kenapa siol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 01:45 AM   #3228

I got a friend with silver card, but not joining this trip. Can i use his card for booking but without him and his passport during check in? Any laojiao can advise?
I am not sure about the counter but I do know that you will at least need his sliver card (or passport) to check in at the self service counter

Justin_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 07:35 AM   #3229

I am not sure about the counter but I do know that you will at least need his sliver card (or passport) to check in at the self service counter

I see. Lending me his card shoudnt be a problem. Just hope the check in doesnt require passport. Thanks Thanks
Old 23-08-2019, 07:56 AM   #3230

I see. Lending me his card shoudnt be a problem. Just hope the check in doesnt require passport. Thanks Thanks
once i chatted with a hotel staff in maxims who told me they know some people even selling their extra rm for a profit but as along as the card holder is present they will relent and that was some years ago. even in rws i also know such things happen but hardrock htl told me dont take risk with strangers apparently some members had to fork out penalty for towels and stuff taken fr hotel. i mean the members will be ultimately responsible but earn in sgd is better than rm. as to whether it will work in the absence of the member i am not too sure.
ghregular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 07:59 AM   #3231

I am not too sure, but I think for sporean , you still need passport to check in.

At least i never check in with membership card before with the kiosk.
mobile2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #3232
Master Member

If the room is booked in his name, then you will need his passport.

The Silver Card can only be used to register as a 'guest' so that you can have a 2nd room key.
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 09:08 AM   #3233

once i chatted with a hotel staff in maxims who told me they know some people even selling their extra rm for a profit but as along as the card holder is present they will relent and that was some years ago. even in rws i also know such things happen but hardrock htl told me dont take risk with strangers apparently some members had to fork out penalty for towels and stuff taken fr hotel. i mean the members will be ultimately responsible but earn in sgd is better than rm. as to whether it will work in the absence of the member i am not too sure.
Ya ya, heard of this story as those high rollers always have free rooms. So sometime if they wanted more funds they will sell their free stay cheap cheap to friends. Will take note, thx

If the room is booked in his name, then you will need his passport.

The Silver Card can only be used to register as a 'guest' so that you can have a 2nd room key.
Ok, i will probably use my card to book 2 rooms and ask the other group to book their room via agoda bah

So by default, 1 room = 2 cards?
Old 23-08-2019, 09:25 AM   #3234
Master Member

So by default, 1 room = 2 cards?
By default, 1 room = 1 card. But if you need a 2nd card, then you will need the passport/membership card of a 2nd person.

And the 2nd person cannot be registered as a guest or main occupant of another room. Make sense?
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 10:04 AM   #3235

Tried the durians at the Durian Festival location just outside Genting Hotel. The durians are really awesome. Must try it if you are there and don’t miss it.
Habrosus likes this.

Last edited by ichinisan; 23-08-2019 at 10:13 AM..
ichinisan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #3236
Master Member

Tried the durians at the Durian Festival location just outside Genting Hotel. The durians are really awesome. Must try it if you are there and donít miss it.
Isnt the cost more ex than SG? Cos my friend told me that hmm
Old 23-08-2019, 12:20 PM   #3237

Had a MSW and a XO at less than $50sgd. And the durians were bigger too. Feel that it is cheaper there and it would likely be more than $60 in sg. And moreover the durians taste better. Really worth it.

Last edited by ichinisan; 23-08-2019 at 04:50 PM..
ichinisan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 12:45 PM   #3238
Supremacy Member

mountain top mountain px lah

let ppl earn lah
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2019, 01:00 PM   #3239

At mountain top, nothing is cheap, or comparable to sg. At least cheaper than in sentosa bah.
mobile2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2019, 09:51 AM   #3240

Any bros and sisters here every month go uphill huat cai 1
Angtehkor is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.