Genting FAQ - Part 3

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Am trying to book transtar premium/svip. Just checking what’s the procedure like? Need to change bus? And will they stop at hotel? Or must sit cable car up? Sorry! Long time never sit bus up alr

If single deck no need to change bus. Doubledeck need to change to single deck at foot of hill arranged by coach company not Genting. Will drop off at First World Hotel and Resort.

Can use this website to check pickuppoints and price.
https://www.busonlineticket.com/booking/bus-tickets.aspx?

If you plan to take transtar and have a few people, consider if cheaper to pay for transtar membership to get discount.

Last edited:

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you plan to take transtar and have a few people, consider if cheaper to pay for transtar membership to get discount.

as long as more than 2 pax just get the membership
anyway last 1 yr for $10
cheap!

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Am trying to book transtar premium/svip. Just checking what’s the procedure like? Need to change bus? And will they stop at hotel? Or must sit cable car up? Sorry! Long time never sit bus up alr

today mood good so reply you

only superstar Z no need chg go direct

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway last 1 yr for $10
cheap!

Eh must pay for membership? I took transtar for the first time last week. Signed up online and gotten like 10% off without paying any fees beforehand.

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway last 1 yr for $10
cheap!

Hmm lol i went for WTS and their membership is free..there is 10% discount on coach tix not sure if Transtar offers better discount?

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
never agreed more!!!!!!

even no skytripolis my kids were having fun up hill

True la if the Outdoor Theme Park open it will be flooded with Pple -_-||| ...

We went for movie marathon last week tot haha watched Goldclass for MIB / Gozilla ...

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm lol i went for WTS and their membership is free..there is 10% discount on coach tix not sure if Transtar offers better discount?

Unless other coach companies offer SuperstarZ, Solitaire kind of coach and non stop with pick up point on the east, I am sticking with Transtar.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True la if the Outdoor Theme Park open it will be flooded with Pple -_-||| ...

We went for movie marathon last week tot haha watched Goldclass for MIB / Gozilla ...

i nvr watch movie in locally after marriage....or should i say since online movie is easily accessible haha

2 u consider marathon ? me watched 6 !!
watch until nothing left to watch haha

now go thing is can buy 1 fay in advance
no need 930am standby grab best seat ticket haha

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

as long as u are comfortable

will stick to transtar till a better bus company launched

Cpitalfarmer

Reaction score
I made a complimentary hotel reservation via their phone call. However, there’s no confirmation email, Nor any bookings reflected on my account. Is this normal?

Smarty2

Reaction score
I made a complimentary hotel reservation via their phone call. However, there’s no confirmation email, Nor any bookings reflected on my account. Is this normal?

Very normal...only bookings made via online is reflected in yr account/app plus email..if u r unsure just call up again to confirm u hv the bookings done.

datolim

Reaction score
Very normal...only bookings made via online is reflected in yr account/app plus email..if u r unsure just call up again to confirm u hv the bookings done.

Seems like you and I have opposite numbers.
Must have booking reference number.
Otherwise no booking number means no booking.

Smarty2

Reaction score
Seems like you and I have opposite numbers.
Must have booking reference number.
Otherwise no booking number means no booking.

Lol...Read again his question b4 u jump to conclusions...booking nbr of course they will give (common sense) even via phone - but he's asking why he din get an email and the booking is not reflected in the account/apps...perhaps u r special - show me yr phone booking tats reflected in yr account or via confirmation email...😁

Last edited:

datolim

Reaction score

Lol...Read again his question b4 u jump to conclusions...booking nbr of course they will give (common sense) even via phone - but he's asking why he din get an email and the booking is not reflected in the account/apps...perhaps u r special - show me yr phone booking tats reflected in yr account or via confirmation email...😁

Where does he says he has the reservation number.

Smarty2

Reaction score
Where does he says he has the reservation number.

Lol... tat lehh u shud hv asked him directly - yr point abt reservation nbr was nvr disputed anyway 😂

Lol...i only answer directly to his questions - in his case - its abt whether it's normal not getting confirmation email & booking not being reflected in his account...

I can see u r pretty helpful - u can always reply directly to his post & ask him 😅... he's the one u shud be helping 😆

Last edited:

Smarty2

Reaction score
Nice! You connect yr box via HDMI right? On my last trip, I checked and it was quite challenging accessing the HDMI port on the TV.

I did try loading a few video file on a USB drive and plug it to the TV USB drive. I tried this with their older TV but no luck. It does works on the newer TV at Tower 3.

Interestingly, the TV remote for Maxim/GG is customised. And the 'Source' button has been removed. So it's impossible to do this at Maxim/GG since you will not be able to switch to the HDMI source. Again, access to the HDMI is challenging because the TV is wall mounted.

Then again, I think most bros do not go Genting to watch TV anyway. :s13: So I'm sure most won't bother.

Hi Bro - this is the TV from Maxim room...go to the back of TV on the right hand side - there is a round button at the lower corner which allows u to toggle left/right to choose which source u want to feed video from.
6gkhguUl.jpg

slK0plRl.jpg

vCDqJ2xl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.