HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Genting FAQ - Part 3

Like Tree247Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2019, 03:01 PM   #1336

I guess u also know that they allow u to board the earlier bus in case u r there earlier...and also if u missed the departure slot, they also allow u to board the next one.

In both situations, they will only allow u to board if there's a vacant seat (for whatever reasons). U hv to line up at a separate 2nd Q at the side of the bus. It's on a 1st come 1st serve basis...

If not wrong - they r flexible for (+/-) 2 trips..if the booked slot is too far apart fr the slot of the bus tats leaving soon then they might just ignore u...just fyi...
Honestly I never heard of this.. the only thing I've seen is the driver rejecting ppl with tix from earlier timings from boarding the later buses, then ask them pay RM10 when the bus is about to leave if they want to get on

Most ppl llst pay the RM10 becuz the only alternative is pirate taxi which costs RM50 and you have to squeeze with 3 other ppl in a MPV which only takes you up to Awana Skyway.. still have to pay for cable car tix up to SkyAvenue
aLeX84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 03:01 PM   #1337
Supremacy Member

One thing for sure i think u prefer the "dark side" as u hv the all powerful p30 pro zoom 🤣🤣🤣
the 50x zoom is amazing esp on tripod

n0 regret on this buy even though google play store might be gone...who need playstore anyway? my tv box no playstore only dangbei /shafa which has so many apps

武林至尊,安卓苹果
鸿蒙不出,谁已争锋
yamenaidepure likes this.
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 03:02 PM   #1338
Supremacy Member

I am one with the force and the force is with me lol
no conflict
huat tgr
Old 04-06-2019, 03:02 PM   #1339

thats how it work in boleh land
thats why strawberry gen cannot survive there haha
Agreed.. most things in bolehland cannot take at face value, if not you sure kena cheated one
aLeX84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 03:04 PM   #1340
Supremacy Member

Most ppl llst pay the RM10 becuz the only alternative is pirate taxi which costs RM50 and you have to squeeze with 3 other ppl in a MPV which only takes you up to Awana Skyway.. still have to pay for cable car tix up to SkyAvenue
me no bother

i always call my regular driver send me up and down hill
let ppl earn lah
1 bet already > cab fare
Old 04-06-2019, 03:25 PM   #1341

Honestly I never heard of this.. the only thing I've seen is the driver rejecting ppl with tix from earlier timings from boarding the later buses, then ask them pay RM10 when the bus is about to leave if they want to get on

Not sure abt yr experience with the driver demanding RM10 - that's downright extortion without a receipt for the RM10 i guess. But my sharing here is based on personal experience coupled with validation with the rwg bus tix counter + driver + tix inspector prior to boarding....tat experience was last year end of Aug.

Fr Awana i took an earlier bus (which was supposedly fully booked) altho i hv a later trip tix on hand...anyway, since i was there earlier i checked with them and was allowed to board. For the return trip bck fr KL Sentral, i missed the bus by 5 mins but since i alrdy knew abt the flexibility, i din buy a new tix - just waited for the next bus and was allowed to board. So 2X experience - once boarding an earlier trip bus & another boarding a later trip bus.

But anyone wanting to take the risk must bear in mind that u still hv to pray hard there is an empty seat avail on that bus & not many ppl are in the waiting list Q...
Smarty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 03:53 PM   #1342

the 50x zoom is amazing esp on tripod

n0 regret on this buy even though google play store might be gone...who need playstore anyway? my tv box no playstore only dangbei /shafa which has so many apps

武林至尊,安卓苹果
鸿蒙不出,谁已争锋
Ok la...awaiting yr update soon on zooming experience from yr Darkside room 😁😂🤣....
Smarty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 04:05 PM   #1343
Supremacy Member

Anyone can advise how and what is the parking like?
All the parking info >> https://www.rwgenting.com/gettinghere/carpark/
Paul Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:14 PM   #1344
High Supremacy Member

All the parking info >> https://www.rwgenting.com/gettinghere/carpark/
I use google map and see, seems there are many open space carparks. So if I drive car up I park in their multi storey carpark or outside open spacE? Coz open space looks like not safe.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 05:51 PM   #1345
High Supremacy Member

I use google map and see, seems there are many open space carparks. So if I drive car up I park in their multi storey carpark or outside open spacE? Coz open space looks like not safe.
Outside is free. Told u dun believe.. Nobody want to steal yr laoji car lah
Nakedtoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:08 PM   #1346
High Supremacy Member

genting parking is the safest in the entire malaysia. #hardtruths
hwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:08 PM   #1347
High Supremacy Member

Outside is free. Told u dun believe.. Nobody want to steal yr laoji car lah
I see google map outside got the gantry. I know my Aleoca not worth.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:09 PM   #1348
High Supremacy Member

genting parking is the safest in the entire malaysia. #hardtruths
I see the outside also got gantry one how to park there? if got charge might as well park inside hotel?
Old 04-06-2019, 06:14 PM   #1349
Arch-Supremacy Member

I see the outside also got gantry one how to park there? if got charge might as well park inside hotel?
you can try amber court
BigMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:16 PM   #1350
High Supremacy Member

you can try amber court
I bring my parents go one. cannot go amber court.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.