HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Genting FAQ - Part 3

Like Tree247Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2019, 06:24 PM   #1351

I bring my parents go one. cannot go amber court.
He's just pulling your leg 😂:

https://www.wattpad.com/57844108-malaysia%27s-ghost-stories-scary-incident-at-amber

http://kuantanboyjourney.blogspot.com/2012/02/spooky-genting-highlands.html?m=1
Smarty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:26 PM   #1352
High Supremacy Member

I see google map outside got the gantry. I know my Aleoca not worth.
There are many free parking.. All my friend drive up park free.. Where got ppl pay one.. Even if park inside hotel they got points to deduct so is free also. Dun be goondu to pay parking in genting.
Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #1353
High Supremacy Member

There are many free parking.. All my friend drive up park free.. Where got ppl pay one.. Even if park inside hotel they got points to deduct so is free also. Dun be goondu to pay parking in genting.
I donít gamble so I donít think I have points. I really no idea where to park free and safe. I did many searches on line all says need to pay one. I really donít know where can park free one if there is one.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:28 PM   #1354

I donít gamble so I donít think I have points. I really no idea where to park free and safe. I did many searches on line all says need to pay one. I really donít know where can park free one if there is one.
Better park near where you stay since you are not going alone. It's still worth to pay for the carpark since you don't gamble.
givansingapore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:01 AM   #1355

RM12(SGD$4)/day on weekday or RM18(SGD$6)/day on weekend - to buy peace of mind + convenience for senior members of family...ask yourself what's your priorities.

Let's assume u will be there for 4D/3N - worst case scenario (assuming u stay thru public holidays + weekends) u will spend total max SGD$24 - is tat not worth it? Too expensive?

U alrdy hv the answer actually - especially with yr own insecurities with free parking at roadsides - which btw is not near hotels but along the slopes leading up to those hotels - cud be at least 500m away fr lobby. Those open parking areas with gantries nearer to hotels are not free - and u alrdy knew abt it.

So - u still need to split your hairs openly here?😉... I'll be astonished 😁...

Last edited by Smarty2; 05-06-2019 at 12:38 AM..
Old 05-06-2019, 04:27 AM   #1356
High Supremacy Member

RM12(SGD$4)/day on weekday or RM18(SGD$6)/day on weekend - to buy peace of mind + convenience for senior members of family...ask yourself what's your priorities.

Let's assume u will be there for 4D/3N - worst case scenario (assuming u stay thru public holidays + weekends) u will spend total max SGD$24 - is tat not worth it? Too expensive?

U alrdy hv the answer actually - especially with yr own insecurities with free parking at roadsides - which btw is not near hotels but along the slopes leading up to those hotels - cud be at least 500m away fr lobby. Those open parking areas with gantries nearer to hotels are not free - and u alrdy knew abt it.

So - u still need to split your hairs openly here?😉... I'll be astonished 😁...
Thanks for info as I am weighing the costs and option available to me and family. since we do not gamble I wonder if it be better we stay mid hills, Awana resort instead and take cable car or drive up and park while we shop and relax ? unsure how Long it takes to comb the Genting highland?
Old 05-06-2019, 10:56 AM   #1357

Thanks for info as I am weighing the costs and option available to me and family. since we do not gamble I wonder if it be better we stay mid hills, Awana resort instead and take cable car or drive up and park while we shop and relax ? unsure how Long it takes to comb the Genting highland?
The cable car cost is per head and would be more than your daily parking cost since there's more than one traveling. It's better to stay at Genting itself.
Habrosus likes this.
givansingapore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 11:24 AM   #1358
High Supremacy Member

The cable car cost is per head and would be more than your daily parking cost since there's more than one traveling. It's better to stay at Genting itself.
Thanks for advice.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:41 PM   #1359

Since you are bringing your parents suggest you stay at Genting. Not sure of your parent's age or agility but sometimes might be a bit stressful to hop on to a moving cable car. Staying at Genting is better because you can walk to facilities and back to hotel anytime. Eg if your parents are tired they can always walk back to take a nap. Only advantage of staying at Awana is the air is fresher though not cooler. Less cigarette smoke.
vsvs24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 12:49 PM   #1360
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks for advice.
Bro, no need to be so 仅仅计较 when going overseas, your parents see you save this save that, they also won't be enjoying the trip.

Open up.

Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT
P R N D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 01:20 PM   #1361
High Supremacy Member

Bro, no need to be so 仅仅计较 when going overseas, your parents see you save this save that, they also won't be enjoying the trip.

Open up.

Agree. I checked agoda and Rws website only left FWH. should be okay right? I cannot afford those atas one but also dun want ended up in f up hotel and haunting experience.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:09 PM   #1362

Agree. I checked agoda and Rws website only left FWH. should be okay right? I cannot afford those atas one but also dun want ended up in f up hotel and haunting experience.
U can just call up their reservations center ...local sales office #: +65-68239888

Online checking or booking is not all the time reliable or most updated.

Once call is connected, they will route u to their KL reservations center. The call is considered local.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT
Old 05-06-2019, 02:20 PM   #1363
High Supremacy Member

broadwalk go one genting only, just go only.
hwaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:34 PM   #1364
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't bring your EDMW trolls here, Ok!

P R N D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #1365
High Supremacy Member

Don't bring your EDMW trolls here, Ok!

I no troll really serious going Genting.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.