How to get to Jusco From Johor Custom?

bobby29

Reaction score
i rmb that time, my friend and i took a bus from city square, to his hse.

Then he drove me there, is about the distance of woodlands to sembawang?

XiaoMiMi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this building tebrau city jusco?? moi friend said it is, but look like in the middle of nowhere to build a mall, not sure :o

if it is where is the bus-stop to alight, look like expressway beside it wor

jusco.jpg

SecretAgent

Banned
Reaction score
yup.. you basically alight under the flyover.

Safest bet is to take a cab there... else if you taking a bus, ask the driver to tell you where to stop when reaching.

XiaoMiMi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup.. you basically alight under the flyover.

Safest bet is to take a cab there... else if you taking a bus, ask the driver to tell you where to stop when reaching.

erm den go back how to cross the expressway to the otherside to take bus back to jb, wait kena langgar lol =:p

ASummerDay

Reaction score
Hi, can i know is there Pizza Hut in Jusco Tebrau City? Also where is the Joy rides located ?

Will be driving in (first time) can give more specify direction after carrefour, thank you :)

Sorry asking so many question :p

Reaction score
1.Pizza Hut located at 3rd floor.
2.Joy rides?
3.after carefour, go straight , before Shell petrol station turn left into a small road to jusco. Dun silly silly go Q the traffic light there. The road before shell just a small small road, take note and dun miss it.

* if missed the small road, no worry too. Just go up the traffic then turn left. Dont n nvr turn right, if not u will be at johor jaya.

durkheimian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this building tebrau city jusco?? moi friend said it is, but look like in the middle of nowhere to build a mall, not sure :o

if it is where is the bus-stop to alight, look like expressway beside it wor
34jdjti.jpg

i think your pin is drop at the correct spot
the red pentagon is the location of the bus stop to alight.
basically, you will bash all the way straight to jusco building.

when going back, follow the yellow line, cross the flyover and take the flights of steps down to the bus stop (blue pentagon) and take any bus that says "Bandar" back to city sq area.

ASummerDay

Reaction score
Then great for kids also.. those joy rides only RM1 and all the machine from Japan.. so quite cute .. unlike spore one where the good onces cost SGD2 per ride.

!!

Hi thanks, EoEo-PiPu_PiPu.... above is the joy rides i asking lor, you know ?

XiaoMiMi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buses to jusco permas jaya
causeway link 22
triton 507A
S&S S-2
transit link/city bus 123

:s12::s12:

22 and 123 oso goes to Zon rite? so the route is pass by Zon 1st, den to Jusco Permas Jaya?

Last edited:

XiaoMiMi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think your pin is drop at the correct spot
the red pentagon is the location of the bus stop to alight.
basically, you will bash all the way straight to jusco building.

when going back, follow the yellow line, cross the flyover and take the flights of steps down to the bus stop (blue pentagon) and take any bus that says "Bandar" back to city sq area.

I jus tried, now I get it why must bash, quite a fun harrowing experience =:p

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People, are the carpark at Jusco tebrau city safe:o? Will it be like dark dark one or easily get mug or car kanna steal?:s22:

Last edited:

rc2475

Reaction score
one of those bright n clean one...

Went there on 01/09, the car park is full, played with my 2-way alarm and the alarm went off, realised that the security guard ride on a bike to check on my car.

rc2475

Reaction score
Anyway the blue building beside Jusco is Tesco and will be ready in Dec or early next year.
That mean more shopping.

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
wow.. tesco! .. lots of cheap stuff there..

but i wont go there often despite the saving.. wkend time too precious.. probably go in when i got a list of stuff that is so much cheaper there that actually saves me a lot (like baby milk)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.