Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Planning to go Aeon Tebrau City. Anything to do there? Is Ikea Tebrau within walking distance?

Yes but need cross a road which essentially is an expressway.

Not near too, but very much within line of sight.

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone taken the train to JB Sentral from Woodlands? After printing the e-tix from easybook.com, just need to clear customs & head for train platform? Pls advice. TIA.

Sent from Live Long & Prosper using GAGT

If taking from Singapore to JB (i.e. leaving Singapore), need to use the self-printed ticket to exchange for official ticket at Level 1 before queueing to clear customs at level 2. If coming back from JB, just need to scan the self-printed ticket.

JadziaK

Reaction score
If taking from Singapore to JB (i.e. leaving Singapore), need to use the self-printed ticket to exchange for official ticket at Level 1 before queueing to clear customs at level 2. If coming back from JB, just need to scan the self-printed ticket.
Thanks for info. Thought just need to show e-tix when boarding. The email from easybook never mention abt exchanging for official ticket .�

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for info. Thought just need to show e-tix when boarding. The email from easybook never mention abt exchanging for official ticket .*********

Last time no need. Until some Malaysians faker start selling fake ticket online.:vijayadmin:

Jkdada

Reaction score
Hi! Will the shops in shopping centers be open on 18 June Monday? As it's Hari Raya puasa will the shops will affected?

minamikaze

Reaction score
If go in Thursday (14 Jun) late night (10 to 11-ish), probably still going to be damn crowded, right? Is Fri very early morning (7-ish am) going to be much better?

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to buy KDK fan in JB? not too far out, somewhere between KSL & sentral would be good

proddy

Reaction score
sorry i walk past queens st terminal and see 2 queue lines. one is SJE and the other is manjalink?
what is the difference. seems like the malaysias will go queue the manjalink one. the queue inside
manjalink seems to work on credit system while SJE is like a one off bus ticket purchase..? SJE can use ezlink?

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry i walk past queens st terminal and see 2 queue lines. one is SJE and the other is manjalink?
what is the difference. seems like the malaysias will go queue the manjalink one. the queue inside
manjalink seems to work on credit system while SJE is like a one off bus ticket purchase..? SJE can use ezlink?

Manjalink is only for CW buses, it's something similar to ezlink card. I think CW have 2 card reader, use both ezlink and manja. SJE whether can use ezlink that one I can't remember.

Malaysians use manjalink because got 10% rebate, or more.

proddy

Reaction score
thanks. so for sgrean that only goes JB once in a while, buy and use manjalink no real benefit la...
i briefly read the rebate earned is for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.