Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys. Possible to share pricing of the fans if you all still remember? :s11:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone of you hoot furnitures from JB before? Not exactly furnitures but my girlfriend's daddy wanna buy KDK ceiling and stand fan + some light bulbs.

Star World Lighting Sdn. Bhd.
01, 26-01, 28, 28, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, Taman Tampoi Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
+60 16-713 1171
https://goo.gl/maps/cn6sEQPWpWG2

Drove there with the wife and bought 3 fans and numerous down lights and light bulbs.

Yeah, this is a good place to shop for lightnings. Plus i rem around this area also have furniture shops. My friend got all his furniture and lightnings for his new house. Purchase certain values comes with free delivery to SG.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, on the subject of budget hotels... for those who normally stay at 11@Century and haven't been to JB for quite a while...

I looked down from my KSL room the other day to view the supper scene and noticed a piece of bare land. That's 11@Century...?

Used to walk past their entrance heading to breakfast or Holiday Plaza, didn't know it's closing...

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, on the subject of budget hotels... for those who normally stay at 11@Century and haven't been to JB for quite a while...

I looked down from my KSL room the other day to view the supper scene and noticed a piece of bare land. That's 11@Century...?

Used to walk past their entrance heading to breakfast or Holiday Plaza, didn't know it's closing...

already demolished. now is doing construction for another hotel under tropicana management.

21Flowers

Reaction score
Budget hotels…got one super budget one, tropical inn, opposite double tree hilton, rm 100 per night, 15 mins walk from komtar city square, got morning buffet breakfast too, lol!

Dun expect too much though :)

21Flowers

Reaction score
Ooohh this is gd, i'm looking out for furniture stuff too for my home, any more recommendations?

Yeah, this is a good place to shop for lightnings. Plus i rem around this area also have furniture shops. My friend got all his furniture and lightnings for his new house. Purchase certain values comes with free delivery to SG.

cc2mss5

Reaction score
Thank you guys. Possible to share pricing of the fans if you all still remember? :s11:
Bought Kdk k12ux last nov. Shd be ard rm599 or lesser. From eastern radio, johor bahru

Sent from Somewhere Out There using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

At least a year or more you last visited ksl area. Lolz:s13::s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Okay. Shall mark this shop down for my girlfriend's daddy.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay. Shall mark this shop down for my girlfriend's daddy.

Having said that, my frd did experienced minor hip cups on the delivery as in the actual products delivered is not the model he paid for, but the seller resend the correct one thereafter.
Choose min. down payment so that to cover yourself on the hip cups which may happens if you purchase alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.