Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Check out Super Park at Suntec.. if you're parent with a kid, I think Super Park is so much more fun (it's good as dating activity too)

Super Park is in a class of its own. Over the weekend, I checked out GKids in JB, which runs in the same theme as Kidzania.

quarkz

Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone know where I can get jean torn repair / altering service? Preferably near city square or KSL area.

Thanks!

veryhungryboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R&F Mall... came across this link here which will give you an idea what to expect. A couple of days' difference...

Those who want to just take a peek, go with an open mind. Since it's only a short walk back to JB Sentral... ;)

drag so long still soft opening only :s22:

in SG malls would open even before upstairs condo even complete :s13:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
154th media in the world at it's finest

"It’s a relatively nice, comfy sheltered walk which helps you save money and dodge traffic jams; don’t be like us and follow Google Maps, which led us on a wild goose chase till we… gave up and just ordered a RM5 (S$1.80) GrabCar ride."

with a purpose built walkway, still can get lost and can't find it :s22::eek::s13:

veryhungryboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
154th media in the world at it's finest

"It’s a relatively nice, comfy sheltered walk which helps you save money and dodge traffic jams; don’t be like us and follow Google Maps, which led us on a wild goose chase till we… gave up and just ordered a RM5 (S$1.80) GrabCar ride."

with a purpose built walkway, still can get lost and can't find it :s22::eek::s13:

1st time to JB probly or always go by car, dunno the linkway entrance:s13:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Most of the time. my friend always go city square & aeon tebrau jb. Is there other nice mall to shop @ jb?

LOL this 2 mall go until sian liao

Last edited:

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the time. my friend always go city square & aeon tebrau jb. Is there other nice mall to shop?

LOL this 2 mall go until sian liao

try paradigm mall.

there's also plaza angsana, and capital city.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Gonna stay over JB this sat. Other than shopping. What's there to do?

Maybe intro eating places?

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is Qing Ming. Maybe more jam this weekend.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.