Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great info bro! :D

I've been to the tebrau and bukit indah jusco and both are really huge. Is the one at Taman universiti near the Sutera mall? And there's also alot of Giants in JB :s22:

Nv been to tmn u before, might go to tmn u tomorrow if I can find time after buffet lunch and dinner.

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
The Jusco nearer to Sutera Mall should be Bt Indah Jusco.
The Jusco at Tmn U is near Pulai Spring Resort.
There are shops and some resturants at level 1 and jusco (supermarket & departmental stall) is located at level 2 so it is not as big as Jusco Tebrau or Bt Indah.

Warlock86

Reaction score
Just wondering, which mall or location in JB would u guys recommend to get guys clothing and footwear?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
how come so strange one, i went in the sunday afternoon. they were happily chopping passport, they only get ang moh to do their fingerprint. You went in the morning or night?

Well, they seem determined to get the system implemented. Just this recent Sunday, the system was in use, resulting in long queues to the end of the hall. I shall stay away till they sort out the kinks.

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, they seem determined to get the system implemented. Just this recent Sunday, the system was in use, resulting in long queues to the end of the hall. I shall stay away till they sort out the kinks.

yup, saw them using it liao. :)

clone.in.disguise

Reaction score
Just went massage at holiday plaza. RM45 body massage. Quite cheap, average massage. Then go to soon soon eat bakkuteh. 2+ still got crowd sia..

Then go KSL walk walk. KSL also got massage, but more expensive. Too bad tesco not yet open.

Can recommend to go ksl when tesco open.

suangern

Reaction score
This is very common in Truly Asia. Never ever in any form expect them to operate and manage like SG, no way near SG. :s13:

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is very common in Truly Asia. Never ever in any form expect them to operate and manage like SG, no way near SG. :s13:

Our database is way way smaller than their database, so it's harder for them to manage.

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, my first time driving to da ma hua yuan (Taman Sri Tebrau) tomorrow for lunch.

went there many years back but took cab from custom.

any tips on what to look out for? is it dangerous....

after lunch i'll be heading to city square for a movie then back to sg......i suppose its much safer there

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah no replies after 1 day.

anyway just to share...pretty safe at taman sri tebrau in the day. saw quite a few police there.

the food was good. but ended up with a 30rm carpark fine as i do not know coupon is required. the hawker i visited was v kind. offered to help me pay the fine. left the ticket and $ with her. anyway its only 30rm

city square has lots of clothes to shop for...and i saw a lot of patrols in the carpark. feels quite safe there too.

overall a nice trip :)

note: there is a massage outlet opposite the tebrau market which offer very nice foot massage! 42rm / 60min

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah no replies after 1 day.

anyway just to share...pretty safe at taman sri tebrau in the day. saw quite a few police there.
the food was good. but ended up with a 30rm carpark fine as i do not know coupon is required. the hawker i visited was v kind. offered to help me pay the fine. left the ticket and $ with her. anyway its only 30rm
city square has lots of clothes to shop for...and i saw a lot of patrols in the carpark. feels quite safe there too.
overall a nice trip :)
note: there is a massage outlet opposite the tebrau market which offer very nice foot massage! 42rm / 60min

Thank you for sharing ur trip and mentioning Tat jb is safe.

We dun troll forums, we try our best to help when we r online in our free time. Thank you once again for sharing ur trip. :)

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing ur trip and mentioning Tat jb is safe.

We dun troll forums, we try our best to help when we r online in our free time. Thank you once again for sharing ur trip. :)

haha no offense :) i assumed this is a popular thread,...and i posted to late last night!

btw one thing to share...i went to city square cathay for a show...booked online yesterday...when i went today they told me booking cancelled!

according to the staff, tickets has to be collected in advance...a few days before!? i thought this is really silly.

ended up buying upfront...1st row seats for pirates 4 =:p

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear u had bad experience. My own rule of thumb is nv purchase anything online if that website is my. Either things dun go e way u wan or fraud. For next time if u have the time, catch de afternoon slot or purchase tix once u reach CS in afternoon for night slot. Tat way u can get to choose seats and have ample time to walk. Alternatively, the next best place to watch movie is at ksl city. Only down point, if u dun drive. U have to take ksl city bas(rm$1.60) or pelangi leisure, u will have to walk about 10mins after alighting from the bas (sign Tat show tiram, tell driver u going pelangi plaza but drop off a stop after pelangi plaza.

Last edited:

Shingoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Planning to visit ksl after the main tenant moves in.

Btw is cs safe at night? I left ard 7+ can notice the crowd kinda changed...

I see more Chinese in e day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.