Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky2000

Reaction score
yea, was at custom today~~

total waitin time: 1hr 15 min~~

reach abt 12pm ,went in at 1.15pm~~

but jz nw when i come out, the queue is not so so long le~~ think 15-20 min queue only~~ tat was at 4pm

AEP5001

Reaction score
now is sch holidays, expect to wait a while to clear.
wonder why they wanna impose that toopid fingerprint thingy

btw, izzit all entering m'sia must scan fingerprint or only Malaysians entering M'sia don't have to scan?

Jacky2000

Reaction score
the situation is that not much youngster or sch children~~
got foreigner, uncles/aunties, and some dunno how to use technology malaysian~~

malaysian entering is the same as singapore custom, scan thumbprint~~

the most interesting is they scan 2 finger print and not the thumb~~
wierd wierd de``

idone2u

Reaction score
the situation is that not much youngster or sch children~~
got foreigner, uncles/aunties, and some dunno how to use technology malaysian~~

malaysian entering is the same as singapore custom, scan thumbprint~~

the most interesting is they scan 2 finger print and not the thumb~~
wierd wierd de``

anyone - someone- how's the situation now?
From camera it seems that causeway is clear at about 12noon... but is it bad at the ram up?

suangern

Reaction score
I expect the long queue for bus passengers is gonna repeat on this weekend, go jb at your own risks!

hl_yeo

Reaction score
I queue for 1.5 hrs on 4 Jun and went again on 6 jun, surprisingly no queue and clear custom within 1 minute.

Reaction score
May I know how the Malasian Custom scan our finger for behind passengers? Is it with a portable scanner that pass it to the behind passengers to scan?

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually, i think it is call holiday plaza, the place that sell friendly dvds.
dunno why people call it holiday inn, maybe last time the hotel beside it is called holiday inn.

Yes correct. Last time the hotel call Holiday Inn.

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know how the Malasian Custom scan our finger for behind passengers? Is it with a portable scanner that pass it to the behind passengers to scan?

U meant rear seat passenger(s)? The rear seat passenger(s) have to alight from the car, when the officer call for the name, the person with the name being called should approach to the counter infront of the officer than the officer will indicate using his own hand that he require both index fingerprint.

bbmars1128

Reaction score
Went in last Tuesday by bus. Traffic jam after SG custom, but bus lane no jam, bus went all the way into MY custom. Queue for 25min to clear. Both way, had my finger scanned. however, my anuties came back earlier than me wasn't asked to scan on the way back.

durkheimian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went in last friday by car. the kastam officer dun even bother with the fingers scanning. just chop and go. only my friend's passport has the neo sticker.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
i heard there is good bak kut teh in JB near city sq? or is it at ksl? some coffeeshop nearby? any1 knows which one?

idone2u

Reaction score
I think about the same- some people say Ah Soon BKT is not the best in JB - there are others better - have not tried others yet...

anyway for that price cannot get in Singapore lor... so still very nice

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually some of their customs officer quite funny one in Msia . I remember once my car was playing this song . Then the malay customs officer still can shake and swing his body + head and sing while stamping our passport . This happened when me and my friends wanted to head in for massage .

He still can say , " Bro , this song now hot hot in JB . " I just reply " uh uh sia . "

suangern

Reaction score
Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore - Malaysia (Johor Bahru)

Mr LIM Hong Huai
Suite 35.02, Level 35 Johor Bahru City Square Office Tower 106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook 80000 Johor Bahru

Telephone 60-7-226 5012
Telefax 60-7-226 5013
Homepage http://www.mfa.gov.sg/jb/

Working Hours Mon - Fri
8.30am to 1pm
2.00pm to 5pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays - Closed

idone2u

Reaction score
Most places are OK... u can go to KSL city - parked at their basement carpark or top story cp. or go to the Giant behind Pelangi - open air carpark.

Buy one of those steering wheel lock can can be seen at your windscreen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.