Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Orh Chien open back but cannot cross over border to eat

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wonder when can go Msia wo all the hassle.

Posted from PCWX using Song song Kao Joo Koon

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not exactly. Buying of goods i will still buy from overseas which is still cheaper.
I ordered some (easier to find there) things I used to buy from JB, from Shopee SG but MY sellers. :s13:

all my touchngo card gone case.
Think my Manja card's 6-month is already up, so I'll have to do a reload before I can use it again. :s22:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered some (easier to find there) things I used to buy from JB, from Shopee SG but MY sellers. :s13:

Think my Manja card's 6-month is already up, so I'll have to do a reload before I can use it again. :s22:

if manja card expire, have to pay 35RM to reactivate :o i kenna before, heng is only 5RM balance left on the card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if manja card expire, have to pay 35RM to reactivate :o i kenna before, heng is only 5RM balance left on the card

After 6 months is just have to top up to reactivate, balance still remains. After 1 year... I've not hit that before. :D

Edit: Can reload at their IMM office too. ;)

Last edited:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 6 months is just have to top up to reactivate, balance still remains. After 1 year... I've not hit that before. :D

mine hit >1year, Kranji MRT also got topup machine, it's in the hand-phone shop along the 170 Queue.

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score
all my touchngo card gone case.

Hopefully they put the booth at the checkpoints when leisure travel is allowed again or else everyone will get stuck causing massive jams.
The other thing that might happen if people can't buy TnG at the checkpoint is people selling it at heavily inflated prices on Carouhell.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine hit >1year, Kranji MRT also got topup machine, it's in the hand-phone shop along the 170 Queue.

Oh, so can top up at that shop? I forgot there's a machine at the CW counter there, to buy new cards, I think.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, so can top up at that shop? I forgot there's a machine at the CW counter there, to buy new cards, I think.

Thanks for sharing! :)

can, the machine in the hp shop can top up and buy new cards.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What's the benefit for Manja card?
Get discount when taking CW bus?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.