Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

beanstalk6

Reaction score

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is a layer of dust on my ringgit that is sitting in a corner on my dresser :(

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
open is not the important thing, it's whether open already still need to self quarantine upon arrival at jb and upon return to sg

And too the pay for your own medical if caught covid...if this didnt scrap off who dare to go.

Medical bill will suck you dry....

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any here hooted the ezlink x touch n go card

Posted from PCWX using Song song kao joo koon

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried to order meds or supplements or contact lens via online and have them send over to sg?

Or is there even such a service provided?

Sent from somewhere out there using GAGT

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried to order meds or supplements or contact lens via online and have them send over to sg?

Or is there even such a service provided?

Caring Pharmacy has advertised that they're offering such a service, to SG and IND. There's a thread on it.

I've ordered some other things from MY as well, from Shopee.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caring Pharmacy has advertised that they're offering such a service, to SG and IND. There's a thread on it.

Psps, can sic link for caring pharmacy?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any delivery charges?
Caring and Shopee, which is better?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any delivery charges?
Caring and Shopee, which is better?

I didn't buy pharmacy stuff from Shopee, just some others that I used to buy from Malaysia (aren't cheap/er but at least available), or I found in Shopee that are from Malaysian sellers. :D

Edit: I'd have considered buying from Caring if they're properly online, rather than having to go through Whatsapp. More convenient, IMO. :)

Last edited:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy pharmacy stuff from Shopee, just some others that I used to buy from Malaysia (aren't cheap/er but at least available), or I found in Shopee that are from Malaysian sellers. :D

Edit: I'd have considered buying from Caring if they're properly online, rather than having to go through Whatsapp. More convenient, IMO. :)

Yea, online easier. Whatsapp don't know can trust or not :s13:

sunsetbay

Reaction score
went to the link earlier, ordered via whatsapp, kind of odd. Don't think I'll try :D

I search their online store, don't have Ventolin~ I bought from their physical store before~ guess not all products are listed~

Anyway, what's the shipment cost like~? :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.