Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

ysyj48

Reaction score
anyone been to AEON MALL Tebrau City lately? are many of the shops still there?

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone been to AEON MALL Tebrau City lately? are many of the shops still there?
Yes most shops are still there. One of my go to malls, nice to walk and got Tesco opposite. Crowded with locals like pre Covid days. The traffic there sucks though.

hirari

Reaction score
I plan to go JB City Square next week. Needs help with my traveller under My Sejahtera. I select mode of travel as land. Then there was this section on port of arrival. Do I need to select anything or I can leave it empty?

hwsstx

Reaction score
I plan to go JB City Square next week. Needs help with my traveller under My Sejahtera. I select mode of travel as land. Then there was this section on port of arrival. Do I need to select anything or I can leave it empty?
By land there are only 2 places you will enter into MY from SG - Sultan Iskandar Building (Tanjung Puteri) or 2nd Link - select the one you will be using to go to MY.

Last edited:

hwsstx

Reaction score
Im confused. Is it still need the app or no need?
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...from-may-1-but-premise-owners-can-che/2055944
However, premises owners can check their visitors’ health status to verify if they are tested positive for Covid-19, are high-risk individuals or have been issued the home surveillance order (HSO)...turn on their MySJ Trace function to enable contact tracing for Covid-19 infection cases.

...on top of declaration of your vaccination status.

GenerationX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...from-may-1-but-premise-owners-can-che/2055944
However, premises owners can check their visitors’ health status to verify if they are tested positive for Covid-19, are high-risk individuals or have been issued the home surveillance order (HSO)...turn on their MySJ Trace function to enable contact tracing for Covid-19 infection cases.

...on top of declaration of your vaccination status.
ok still still needed for some premise owners is it? for cross customs is no need? In that case easy just go another shop then. :ROFLMAO:

hirari

Reaction score
last weekend, I went already no need to fill-up the traveller details under My Sejahtera
So I need not complete the traveller details and just bring my printed vaccination cert and ensure my sejahtera apps is on when I go to JB next wk?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Is it a lot of effort for the peace of mind? I see myself making many more trips to Malaysia this year. I am glad I have the app installed, notwithstanding some bugs here and there.

hwsstx

Reaction score
So I need not complete the traveller details and just bring my printed vaccination cert and ensure my sejahtera apps is on when I go to JB next wk?
If MY is willing to accept SG's vaccination cert in hard/soft copies then it is good. However I've not read that MY is accepting other versions accept those certified in MySejahtera app.

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If MY is willing to accept SG's vaccination cert in hard/soft copies then it is good. However I've not read that MY is accepting other versions accept those certified in MySejahtera app.
I guess the certifications in the app go through checks by people who know what they are, whereas showing the hard/soft copies means everybody has to know how to spot a fake, reject photocopies, etc. More work on the ground, which doesn't make sense.

The app isn't that difficult to get done. Otherwise can wait until all these are over before travelling...

hosw

Reaction score
To avoid confusion, the purpose of the app is clearly explained

PETALING JAYA: While MySejahtera check-ins are no longer required from Sunday (May 1), individuals must still use the app to show their risk status before entering a premises.

Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin said the app was still required to show a person's status if they are "low risk" or "high risk" before entering a premises.

"You still need to have the app on your phone to show your status on the app," he said in a short video on social media as he wished everyone a great festive season this Raya on Friday (April 29).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.