Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
just cancel my hotel booking for the month of april and may..

planning to stay at m.austin in april..

May, go genting, KL, Ipoh..

now.. punggol and tuas only.. :(

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yupe, even the ones at Stulang Laut, my favourite of all due to their 2nd floor open air water facing tables.

thats right, i can vouch for that.

you referring to pelangi, permas, M. austin? :s13:

kurtgoh

Master Member
Reaction score
yupe, even the ones at Stulang Laut, my favourite of all due to their 2nd floor open air water facing tables.

yeah, that place is nice.

eating while looking at Singapore.

but finding a carpark is a pain at that area, especially when the Tow trucks are kinda active.

that area, got this banana fried seafood, have you tried it?

cheap and good.
but minus the smell as its near to the dump

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just cancel my hotel booking for the month of april and may..

planning to stay at m.austin in april..

May, go genting, KL, Ipoh..

now.. punggol and tuas only.. :(

:s13::s13::s13:
Luckily I didn't book mount Austin hotel due to 2 single beds, prefer Q or K bed.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, oh, never read properly :s13:, my bad

i did my daily exercise of jumping to conclusions today

Different thing. LTA's VEP for Malaysian vehicles is being extended as their owners are here all this time.

hwsstx

Reaction score
https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...mbah-pantai-and-hulu-langat-top-two-d/1850980

JB is in the red zone.

Covid-19_peninsular_cases_map_2703.png

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the severe downside in malaysia, they only tested ~31,000 people till date...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Spoken to a couple of Malaysians, yes they are glad that their govt still managed to dig out funds to support the whole country as a whole.

On the other hand, they wonders where these monies came from?

Back tracked to last year when the HSR project has been kept delayed, the govt did not decided to cancel it, could be a hefty sum of monies they had to cough out, but should be lesser than what that sum of monies announced to help the country.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would give it an additional 4 weeks after they declare that they have it under control

their low numbers of positive infections are due to their lack of testing and not that they have it under control

Gearing up once MY opens? :s13::s13:

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i would give it an additional 4 weeks after they declare that they have it under control

their low numbers of positive infections are due to their lack of testing and not that they have it under control

It's a big country compared to our little red dot, so it's not easy to gather everyone...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Plus those without proper permits but working in MY for awhile. These ppl will be in hiding unless fall sick then discovered by authority.

It's a big country compared to our little red dot, so it's not easy to gather everyone...

Looks like earliest is May. Again even when MY re-open, i guess Singaporean and those whom flocked into Singapore before lock down aren't heading back unless SG removes the 14days SHN:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.