HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1982Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2016, 08:31 AM   #4381
Supremacy Member

There is one xmm dealer pushcart just out of malaysia chop passport selling digi for 20rmb
Would this be the one on the Woodlands side of JB CIQ? Any idea if this is for DiGi Best or DiGi Live?

If JB CIQ at 1st link and heading for City Square, someone did share that the Indian booth in JB Sentral was selling theirs for RM10.

Er I'm only staying for 2-3 days
If you think the free data that comes in the starter pack is not enough for your use, you can consider using one of the PokePacks from the app, or the free 1GB(?) data that comes with downloading and activating the app if the promo is still available. Or just use the free basic internet 500MB monthly @64kbps for DiGi Best, not sure about DiGi Live. Can refer to their website for details.

why some digi shop selling $8 digi prepaid best for RM15? is this normal.
I'd say grab that unless you plan to hunt some more, or use lots of data within a month. These days, it's getting to be a habit for them to sell at RM38 that comes with 2GB data to be used up within a month.
The higher prices are normally imposed by the dealers, with or without extra credit balance or data, so head for a DiGi Center if there's one around.

Last edited by Habrosus; 15-12-2016 at 08:33 AM..
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 08:54 AM   #4382
Arch-Supremacy Member

is there any unlimited data? no need calls....
Old 15-12-2016, 09:39 AM   #4383
Supremacy Member

Postpaid may have but definately not for prepaid plan.
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 11:53 AM   #4384

What is your definition of "unlimited data" ??

Digi prepaid has data plans called Daily Unlimited Passes -- of which there is a RM8 plan for 24hrs.

If you pay RM8, you'll have unlimited data for 24hrs, see this link below:
https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Unlimited-Passes

As an example, if you visit Malaysia for 3 days and...

On Digi prepaid, you're willing to pay RM8 (daily) consectively for 3 days, you'll then have unlimited data for 3 days at cost of (RM8 x 3) = RM24.

For more info, you can refer to the terms & conditions (T&C) of the Digi Daily Unlimited Passes here:
https://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite...limited_passes

Is this considered unlimited data for you?
what88 likes this.

Last edited by boonkang; 15-12-2016 at 12:07 PM..
boonkang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 02:02 PM   #4385
Arch-Supremacy Member

What is your definition of "unlimited data" ??

Digi prepaid has data plans called Daily Unlimited Passes -- of which there is a RM8 plan for 24hrs.

If you pay RM8, you'll have unlimited data for 24hrs, see this link below:
https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Unlimited-Passes

As an example, if you visit Malaysia for 3 days and...

On Digi prepaid, you're willing to pay RM8 (daily) consectively for 3 days, you'll then have unlimited data for 3 days at cost of (RM8 x 3) = RM24.

For more info, you can refer to the terms & conditions (T&C) of the Digi Daily Unlimited Passes here:
https://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite...limited_passes

Is this considered unlimited data for you?

thank you, it looks good. will be travelling to kuching. i want to stream some youtube on the move, i hope it will be fine
Old 15-12-2016, 03:19 PM   #4386
Master Member

If you think the free data that comes in the starter pack is not enough for your use, you can consider using one of the PokePacks from the app, or the free 1GB(?) data that comes with downloading and activating the app if the promo is still available. Or just use the free basic internet 500MB monthly @64kbps for DiGi Best, not sure about DiGi Live. Can refer to their website for details.
Thanks for your reply bro. What about Maxis prepaid? Any you would recommend for 3 days?
kurt111494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #4387

Other than digi whch telecom have unlimited data?

1hr continuous youtube use how muxh data?
steven168z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 09:13 PM   #4388

Would this be the one on the Woodlands side of JB CIQ? Any idea if this is for DiGi Best or DiGi Live?

If JB CIQ at 1st link and heading for City Square, someone did share that the Indian booth in JB Sentral was selling theirs for RM10.

I'd say grab that unless you plan to hunt some more, or use lots of data within a month. These days, it's getting to be a habit for them to sell at RM38 that comes with 2GB data to be used up within a month.
The higher prices are normally imposed by the dealers, with or without extra credit balance or data, so head for a DiGi Center if there's one around.
so the only the JB CIQ at 1st link and heading for City Square the Indian booth in JB Sentral was selling theirs for RM10? have you go there recently?

CS and KSL Digi shop sell how much? only need the prepaid sim with any data bundle as will be use to apply unlimited data daily later.
steven168z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 11:24 PM   #4389
High Supremacy Member

Arrow

The Celcom internet plan is getting ridiculous, already only 300 MB but still subdivided into internet and FB.

https://www.xpax.com.my/internet
Old 15-12-2016, 11:25 PM   #4390
Supremacy Member

Thanks for your reply bro. What about Maxis prepaid? Any you would recommend for 3 days?
Hotlink Fast from Maxis, check the website link I provided in an earlier post. There's free weekend data, as well as free 1GB data from the app (scroll down the page on this).
Old 15-12-2016, 11:32 PM   #4391
Supremacy Member

The Celcom internet plan is getting ridiculous, already only 300 MB but still subdivided into internet and FB.

https://www.xpax.com.my/internet
That 300MB one is valid for 3 days. I recall RM5 could only get a 1-day pack before. Also remember paying RM10 for the 600MB weekly one.

All their gimmicks aside, I normally just look at the Internet amount of data, then subscribe if I feel comfortable with it. Must admit I've hardly been using my XPAX24 and Magic SIM cards lately, still thinking what to do with them while I use my OneXOX and TuneTalk when I want Celcom network.

Been getting more nonsense from them than I'd like to handle, the past year or so.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:53 PM   #4392

any recommendation for ipoh?

is onexox reception good in ipoh?

basically need more 4g+ data lah, for streaming and surfing mostly
ahhian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 11:58 PM   #4393

er, which other prepaid card can have 12 months validity with one time top up?
ahhian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 12:11 AM   #4394
Supremacy Member

so the only the JB CIQ at 1st link and heading for City Square the Indian booth in JB Sentral was selling theirs for RM10? have you go there recently?

CS and KSL Digi shop sell how much? only need the prepaid sim with any data bundle as will be use to apply unlimited data daily later.
You've to refer back to that post, think was a couple of weeks back, about the JB Sentral booth. No, I've not approached them other than buying reload vouchers there.

I've only asked DiGi in City Square about DiGi Best few months back. Can't remember quoted RM38 or RM58 with 2GB(?) valid for a month.
Old 16-12-2016, 12:15 AM   #4395
High Supremacy Member

Arrow

Yeah, last year was 500 MB at RM5 for one day.

That 300MB one is valid for 3 days. I recall RM5 could only get a 1-day pack before. Also remember paying RM10 for the 600MB weekly one.

All their gimmicks aside, I normally just look at the Internet amount of data, then subscribe if I feel comfortable with it. Must admit I've hardly been using my XPAX24 and Magic SIM cards lately, still thinking what to do with them while I use my OneXOX and TuneTalk when I want Celcom network.

Been getting more nonsense from them than I'd like to handle, the past year or so.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.