HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1981Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-12-2016, 12:22 PM   #4456

For OneXOX, there's a dealer in the Travel Bazaar here. PM me if you need help in looking for his post.

For Tron, they post from KL to SG if you meet their T&C. See website for details.

For the rest, you can get them at their respective centers in MY, or their dealers located all over there.

Look through the previous 3 or 4 pages here for some of the dealers mentioned recently.
Thanks dude

I'm not familiar with all these pre paid cards and the gimmicks :p

All I need is actually data when I head over for a day or so.
Which one of these has long expiry?
Or which one is the least expensive to have, if it isn't feasible to retain the number

Thank you
Rui2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 12:41 PM   #4457
Supremacy Member

Thanks dude

Or which one is the least expensive to have, if it isn't feasible to retain the number

Thank you
Since the RM dropped and the school holidays arrived, these same questions have been popping up. The last few pages will help you and there should be links to the websites to refer for details of those mentioned too.

Partied too hard last night, can't master the energy to go through it right now.

Offhand I can only think of Hotlink Fast and OneXOX.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #4458
Supremacy Member

Thanks dude

Thank you
Rui, if u need, u can borrow mine, just need to top up before u use... then return once u finish using.
Old 25-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #4459
Arch-Supremacy Member

In fact tron maybe only on 3g but if you subscribe to their data package, once data has been fully ultilized, there will still be 'unlimited' basic data...
Oinkize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2016, 01:57 PM   #4460

In fact tron maybe only on 3g but if you subscribe to their data package, once data has been fully ultilized, there will still be 'unlimited' basic data...
So will still be able to use after hitting the cap?
Old 25-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #4461

I saw Digi Prepaid Best looks reasonable in terms of price.
Add on for "Internet Plan" looks good as well

What about the validity?

Can we get it in Johor Bahru?

Thank you
Old 25-12-2016, 02:27 PM   #4462

Rui, if u need, u can borrow mine, just need to top up before u use... then return once u finish using.
Thanks for the offer

But I prefer to get hold of one for my own

Appreciate the offer though
Old 25-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #4463
Supremacy Member

u can try digi, i bought mine for RM30, then u download the app and open the app, they give u free 1GB...
Old 25-12-2016, 02:39 PM   #4464

u can try digi, i bought mine for RM30, then u download the app and open the app, they give u free 1GB...
Can get from City Square Mall?
And why RM30?

Last edited by Rui2; 25-12-2016 at 02:43 PM..
Old 25-12-2016, 02:40 PM   #4465
Supremacy Member

yes i think...

Johor Bahru - City Square
J3-04, Level 3, Johor Bahru City Square, 106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Operating Hours
Mondays - Sundays & Public Holidays: 10am - 10pm
Old 25-12-2016, 02:44 PM   #4466

yes i think...

Johor Bahru - City Square
J3-04, Level 3, Johor Bahru City Square, 106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Operating Hours
Mondays - Sundays & Public Holidays: 10am - 10pm
Thanks
What RM30 consists of?
Old 25-12-2016, 02:48 PM   #4467
Supremacy Member

I saw Digi Prepaid Best looks reasonable in terms of price.
Add on for "Internet Plan" looks good as well

What about the validity?

Can we get it in Johor Bahru?

Thank you
DiGi Best T&C

5. SIM Card Lifecycle
Upon activation of a SIM card, the status of SIM card will be updated to Active state that will last for a 30-day period. Active state means a Subscriber is allowed to make outgoing and incoming calls or SMS or any type of services including Internet access.
If there is no reload activities performed after the Active state and with credit balance available in the SIM card, then a Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.
If during the Active state but before end of Active state validity period, a Subscriber has utilized all the credit balance, then a Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.
Number of days given to a Subscriber to receive incoming calls and SMS is 75 days upon expiry of Active state validity period, but no outgoing transactions are allowed unless reload is performed.
Upon reaching 75 days validity period, if there is still no reload activities performed, the status of SIM card will be changed to Suspended (R2) whereby a Subscriber will not be allowed to receive incoming or outgoing calls or SMS except for automated SMS from Digi.
Upon the following day of the Suspended state, the status of the SIM card will be changed to Terminated state and a Subscriber will not be able to obtain back the mobile number or any remaining credit balance or freebies in the SIM card.

There's a DiGi dealer booth in JB Sentral... somewhere on the right of 7-Eleven further down towards the KTM hall, along the row of carts on the left. Someone got his from them for RM10. Was told the stand in JB CIQ (right after customs clearance) charges RM20, but don't know DiGi Best or Live.
Old 25-12-2016, 02:50 PM   #4468
Supremacy Member

different places different promos, u have to check with the shop.
Old 25-12-2016, 02:51 PM   #4469
Supremacy Member

Thanks
What RM30 consists of?
Those over RM30 normally come with a monthly data package, something that most of us don't need for a couple of days' stay.

Note: If there's a monthly plan already included, chances are it'll auto-renew the following month so you'll have to cancel the subscription before that.

Last edited by Habrosus; 25-12-2016 at 02:54 PM..
Old 25-12-2016, 03:02 PM   #4470

DiGi Best T&C

5. SIM Card Lifecycle
Upon activation of a SIM card, the status of SIM card will be updated to Active state that will last for a 30-day period. Active state means a Subscriber is allowed to make outgoing and incoming calls or SMS or any type of services including Internet access.
If there is no reload activities performed after the Active state and with credit balance available in the SIM card, then a Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.
If during the Active state but before end of Active state validity period, a Subscriber has utilized all the credit balance, then a Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.
Number of days given to a Subscriber to receive incoming calls and SMS is 75 days upon expiry of Active state validity period, but no outgoing transactions are allowed unless reload is performed.
Upon reaching 75 days validity period, if there is still no reload activities performed, the status of SIM card will be changed to Suspended (R2) whereby a Subscriber will not be allowed to receive incoming or outgoing calls or SMS except for automated SMS from Digi.
Upon the following day of the Suspended state, the status of the SIM card will be changed to Terminated state and a Subscriber will not be able to obtain back the mobile number or any remaining credit balance or freebies in the SIM card.

There's a DiGi dealer booth in JB Sentral... somewhere on the right of 7-Eleven further down towards the KTM hall, along the row of carts on the left. Someone got his from them for RM10. Was told the stand in JB CIQ (right after customs clearance) charges RM20, but don't know DiGi Best or Live.
So there must be a top up within every 105 (30 + 75) days to retain the number?

What's the minimum amount for every top up?

Where's the RM10 and RM20 place?
Somewhere near the Starbucks, Roti Boy area?

Thank you
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.