Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1981Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2016, 12:16 AM   #4561
Supremacy Member

3gb is under season pass valid till yr sim card expire date

ALL season pass purchase expire will follow yr sim card validity

you can withdrawal bit by bit depend on yr usage.

this is what yr season pass look like

how much season pass data or mins you have will show below.. have 32GB season pass data

very detail explanation
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 12:19 AM   #4562
Supremacy Member

i get error say Request Failed AccountCode Required when using XOX apps

https://apkpure.com/myxox/com.xox.mobile

End up have to use the ussd method to topup...
same lah the app shack....top up already use *132*1*pin# method to trsf to prepaid
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 09:24 PM   #4563

same lah the app shack....top up already use *132*1*pin# method to trsf to prepaid
the app cannot use pin voucher so jialat. sometime need to topup when the simcard are not with you.

web portial cannot use reload voucher to topup too and overseas credit card for topup.

have to use epay to buy and sometime if fail no other choice.

Tron portal can use reload voucher and paypal.
steven168z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 09:43 PM   #4564

i think I just kena conned to buy hotlink fast 3.0... Anyone can share more details on this?
Daffy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #4565
Supremacy Member

i think I just kena conned to buy hotlink fast 3.0... Anyone can share more details on this?
I think this should be the latest plan. Scroll to bottom of the webpage and r fer to their FAQ and T & C.

https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/fast.html

By the way how they conned you?
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 10:37 PM   #4566

seem now new Digi prepaid Best plan is the best..

http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid

Enjoy FREE Internet daily with Malaysia’s best Prepaid Internet packs
Old 01-01-2017, 12:03 PM   #4567

I think this should be the latest plan. Scroll to bottom of the webpage and r fer to their FAQ and T & C.

https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/fast.html

By the way how they conned you?
they told me I must top 10 initially. so quoted me rm20 for card and rm15 credits.

and told me I could get a minimum cost of validity.

but this fast plan seems need to top up every 50 days.. anyone has any experience keeping this sim card validity
Old 01-01-2017, 12:57 PM   #4568
Supremacy Member

they told me I must top 10 initially. so quoted me rm20 for card and rm15 credits.

and told me I could get a minimum cost of validity.

but this fast plan seems need to top up every 50 days.. anyone has any experience keeping this sim card validity
Compulsory top-up or at times, compulsory data subscription, is something imposed by many dealers (not the telco themselves). It seems legal for them to do this probably because they've overheads like rent and stuff to pay. Anyway, if you want to avoid it, go to a telco center instead, like Maxis Center though not many of these are in/near shopping malls.

Hotlink FAST had the option to payable validity extension when it's first launched, but Maxis removed it when they started giving the free weekend high-speed data sometime last year. Not all dealers have good product knowledge, so it's not surprising that the one you approached wasn't aware of the removal.

It's been shared a few times over the last months how to extend the card's life through timely RM5 reloads. It's quite similar to the recent sharing about extending same for the DiGi Best card.

Anyway, I personally won't call the experience "being conned", as it's happened to me when the older #Hotlink was launched and it's the first Hotlink plan without Validity 365. I just took it as a lesson for choosing the easiest way out by buying from the first dealer I came across while shopping, without doing my homework.
Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #4569

Compulsory top-up or at times, compulsory data subscription, is something imposed by many dealers (not the telco themselves). It seems legal for them to do this probably because they've overheads like rent and stuff to pay. Anyway, if you want to avoid it, go to a telco center instead, like Maxis Center though not many of these are in/near shopping malls.

Hotlink FAST had the option to payable validity extension when it's first launched, but Maxis removed it when they started giving the free weekend high-speed data sometime last year. Not all dealers have good product knowledge, so it's not surprising that the one you approached wasn't aware of the removal.

It's been shared a few times over the last months how to extend the card's life through timely RM5 reloads. It's quite similar to the recent sharing about extending same for the DiGi Best card.

Anyway, I personally won't call the experience "being conned", as it's happened to me when the older #Hotlink was launched and it's the first Hotlink plan without Validity 365. I just took it as a lesson for choosing the easiest way out by buying from the first dealer I came across while shopping, without doing my homework.
Hi Habrosus,

Thanks for your information sharing, it's wonderful for noob like me. Btw, I can't seem to find information on the timely reload rm5 - are you able to share in details on how do I extend the card's life thru this method?
Old 01-01-2017, 04:22 PM   #4570
Supremacy Member

Hi Habrosus,

Thanks for your information sharing, it's wonderful for noob like me. Btw, I can't seem to find information on the timely reload rm5 - are you able to share in details on how do I extend the card's life thru this method?
I'm not doing it myself so don't have the details.

You can either track back a few pages here, or wait for the person/s to go look and/or type here again.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:27 PM   #4571

I'm not doing it myself so don't have the details.

You can either track back a few pages here, or wait for the person/s to go look and/or type here again.
i thought the reload rm5 is for Digi new Prepaid Best plan.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:34 PM   #4572
Supremacy Member

i thought the reload rm5 is for Digi new Prepaid Best plan.
It's just a common method to reactivate a SIM card during the grace period. Only difference is the length of grace period between the two.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:08 PM   #4573

It's just a common method to reactivate a SIM card during the grace period. Only difference is the length of grace period between the two.
I don't think maxis just need rm5 to keep for 1yr unlike digi

Last edited by steven168z; 02-01-2017 at 12:10 AM..
Old 01-01-2017, 11:50 PM   #4574
Supremacy Member

I don't think maxis just need rm5 to keep for 1yr unlike digi
No, RM5 is not enough to keep a Hotlink card for a whole year. Hotlink doesn't have the RM1 option.

I was talking about using the old/common RM5 reload method.

Last edited by Habrosus; 02-01-2017 at 12:49 AM..
Old 02-01-2017, 12:12 AM   #4575

anyone already try the digi unlimited data pass? how is it?

http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Unlimited-Passes
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.