The new ONEXOX deal is a steal...
kelvinti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:17 PM   #5372
Supremacy Member

why do all these deals always popup after i come back from JB LOL
vofzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:50 AM   #5373
Supremacy Member

Just used my TuneTalk credit balance to extend 1 year validity via mobile app for RM10..
xtemujin and Habrosus like this.
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:18 PM   #5374

hi guys, ill be going to sabah next week. may i know which provider i should get the sim card from? should i head over there to get it or is there a way to settle the sim card over here? thank you!
beefjerky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #5375
Arch-Supremacy Member

why do all these deals always popup after i come back from JB LOL
Buy 1st to keep lor...
Oinkize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:21 AM   #5376
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi guys, ill be going to sabah next week. may i know which provider i should get the sim card from? should i head over there to get it or is there a way to settle the sim card over here? thank you!
All operators should be fine. Up to you too buy in my or sg.

Sg you can buy onexox.
Oinkize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 11:58 AM   #5377

Buy over there or get m1 mcard or starhub happy here.
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:15 PM   #5378
Supremacy Member

Whether you want to settle before your trip or do it over there, depends if you can spare the time to look for the shop and go through the registration process when you're there. Doesn't happen very often, but if telco system happens to be down when you get there, not sure how long you'll have to wait, to get your line activated.

I personally prefer to prepare in advance, so I'd try to get it from here. Locally, there's OneXOX, refer to the Travel Bazaar here for dealer offers. Otherwise I'll spend a couple of hours and hop over to JB to get it.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:20 PM   #5379
Supremacy Member

Onexox is s hwz user. ?

Whether you want to settle before your trip or do it over there, depends if you can spare the time to look for the shop and go through the registration process when you're there. Doesn't happen very often, but if telco system happens to be down when you get there, not sure how long you'll have to wait, to get your line activated.

I personally prefer to prepare in advance, so I'd try to get it from here. Locally, there's OneXOX, refer to the Travel Bazaar here for dealer offers. Otherwise I'll spend a couple of hours and hop over to JB to get it.
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:28 PM   #5380
Supremacy Member

Nope.

OneXOX is a mobile virtual network operator that provides mobile phone services in Malaysia via Celcom’s network infrastructure.
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:50 PM   #5381
aqf
Arch-Supremacy Member

OneXOX available at city square or ksl? going there tmr
aqf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:00 PM   #5382
Supremacy Member

Don't understand your question...

AFAIK no OneXOX dealer in the vicinity of these 2 malls. One was spotted about 20 mins drive away in another Taman quite a long while back but not sure if still there.

I actually saw a shop on a drive from KSL to Bukit Indah yesterday, with a OneXOX banner out front but it's closed shut... Don't ask me the road name as I'm not familiar with that place...
what88 likes this.

Last edited by Habrosus; 11-05-2017 at 06:37 PM..
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:42 PM   #5383

Onexox's startup cost is high. To get a better deal, you need to prepay your data needs for the coming 1-2 years in one go.
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #5384
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just get from the dealer here. They do everything for you and you either pick it up or the mail it to you. Very efficient and fast and good service amid a little more extra to pay for the services instead of you going into Johor and searching high and low for a shop.

That is a lot of time and energy wasted.

After all, it is just a one time job.
Habrosus likes this.
kelvinti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:08 PM   #5385
Arch-Supremacy Member

Have you got a reply about the mysterious OneXOX deduction yet?
Finally got a reply from them after sending a 2nd email.

Double charge for GST

Thank you for contacting XOX and we apologize for the delay in responding to your query.

Please be informed that the GST rebate for prepaid phone card users in Malaysia will only benefit Malaysian citizens and does not cover foreigners. Foreign nationals will not be eligible for the GST refund. All telecommunication charges in Malaysia are subjected to 6% GST (Goods & Services Tax) starting 1st April 2015. Therefore, all physical or e-reload top-ups are subjected to GST, which will be included in the total payable amount. As in your case, when you reload RM50, 6% GST (approximately RM3) will be deducted from the reload amount.

Additionally, there was 6% GST will be charged for any purchase via online banking or credit card.

Please do not hesitate to contact our customer care line at 12273 / 1 300 888 010 should you require further assistance.
Gixxer1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.