Malaysia prepaid card

kevinlaikf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my XOX prepaid card going to expire on first week of January 2020.

DA Balance RM 0.00
MA Balance RM 0.00
Expiry Date 03-Jan-2020

How can I extend my expiry date, and at the same time buy a 10-20 GB Season Pass?

Do I need to keep a minimum sum on those DA/MA Balance?

I abit kiasu, I had 5 XOX prepaid cards, all about the same situation.
I tried to topup as an old subscribers only extended 6+ mths (extend 1 day per $1 topup).

Is it possible to get 28mths, instead of ditching old numbers and wait for old account to expire.
(Each registered users allow only 5 sims.)

Last edited:

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MyXOX Season Pass: Info

Your validity will be automatically extended when you top-up. RM1 a day. So if you top up RM30, it will be extended for 30 days.

validity-period.png

For longer validity, you can opt to pay RM18/RM25 for 6-month/12-month extension.

hate-annoying-short-validities.png

The 28-month validity is a one-time bonus that you enjoyed on your first top-up of the selected package.

See FAQ >> ONEXOX Plan FAQ >> What is the credit validity?

tulielf

Reaction score
My XOX is moving to another app. Anybody tried the XOX black? I'm having a lot of issues trying to login or even register.

Wanted to ask if anybody facing the same issue?

SibehHL

Reaction score
Has anyone on XOX prepaid card managed to turn on roaming in order to receive sms in Singapore? If yes, how to do that?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My XOX is moving to another app. Anybody tried the XOX black? I'm having a lot of issues trying to login or even register.

Wanted to ask if anybody facing the same issue?
I'm still using MyXOX app and it's working fine.

AFAIK, XOX Black is a different plan, so use that if yours is that.

Both apps are in the app store.

Has anyone on XOX prepaid card managed to turn on roaming in order to receive sms in Singapore? If yes, how to do that?
If choosing M1 network doesn't work, try ST or SH.

SibehHL

Reaction score
I'm still using MyXOX app and it's working fine.

AFAIK, XOX Black is a different plan, so use that if yours is that.

Both apps are in the app store.

If choosing M1 network doesn't work, try ST or SH.

Says on the XOX Mobile App that it will be discontinued from 1st Nov and to download XOX Black App.

I have tried switching to all 3 main telco networks but still could not get roaming to work, guess have to go to Admiralty Park to catch the Celcom network... :(

ludicurious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MyXOX Season Pass: Info

Your validity will be automatically extended when you top-up. RM1 a day. So if you top up RM30, it will be extended for 30 days.

validity-period.png

For longer validity, you can opt to pay RM18/RM25 for 6-month/12-month extension.

hate-annoying-short-validities.png

The 28-month validity is a one-time bonus that you enjoyed on your first top-up of the selected package.

See FAQ >> ONEXOX Plan FAQ >> What is the credit validity?
So means if I get this xox. first time if I chose the package get 28months thereafter if I wan to extend I just get the 25rm extend 1 year?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

hwsstx

Reaction score
I just registered for Black. My seller informed me, Myxox app will be replaced by xox black app on nov 1

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you activate data in your season pass? I tried looking for it but I don't see that function.

Don't you just do it from "Subscribe Now" and select the package you want?

Much like how it used to be on the old app, it should deduct from Season Pass if there's enough GB there, and not deduct your credit balance? That's what I'd presume since the Season Pass balance is also indicated on this subscription screen.

Otherwise you can try double-checking with the dealer you got your card from, or one of those in the Travel Bazaar if he's willing to help...

hwsstx

Reaction score
Don't you just do it from "Subscribe Now" and select the package you want?

Much like how it used to be on the old app, it should deduct from Season Pass if there's enough GB there, and not deduct your credit balance? That's what I'd presume since the Season Pass balance is also indicated on this subscription screen.

Yep, that's the way.

fadefade

Reaction score
any1 digi user manage to purchase prepaid card @rm 8??

search ard near custom all selling at least rm23....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.