HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1984Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #5581
Supremacy Member

Do this in Singapore before going there.
Logon to M1 network. then *150*2#
last time I keep using *150#... now cannot liao.

If 1 day nia, don't use season pass. Pay by credit is cheaper.
Do all this before going in, becoz when you go there.. you sure busy with other things.

oh.. Celcom network is most keng one.. in KSL, I only got 1 or 2 bars for 4G. Else use 3G.
Thanks for the code! ... Can't seem to find the option to disable auto-renewal there, though. Will use SMS method when I go over this weekend.

Thanks for the tip, but I normally go over at least twice monthly so just activate the M500MB from SP. And yes, I rather get everything done at home, leaving just the network settings when I get there.
what88 and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 09:04 AM   #5582

Smile

I have a hotlink mobile number and yesterday forgotten to top up to extend it to keep it "active". Now it just shows "Service not available. Perkhidmatan ini tidak disediakan. Pls call/Sila dail 123" when i press *122# SEND.

But it is still able to connect to Singapore Telco Network under auto roaming.

Anyone has a way to re-solve? Thank everyone.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
znltan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 09:44 AM   #5583
Supremacy Member

I have a hotlink mobile number and yesterday forgotten to top up to extend it to keep it "active". Now it just shows "Service not available. Perkhidmatan ini tidak disediakan. Pls call/Sila dail 123" when i press *122# SEND.

But it is still able to connect to Singapore Telco Network under auto roaming.

Anyone has a way to re-solve? Thank everyone.
Hotlink has a 50-day grace period for you to re-activate your line before it's terminated.

Since you're able to connect to Singtel(?) network, have you tried *100#? Can try to do a balance inquiry via its USSD code to check if it's just deactivated or terminated, or email their CSO. Have you tried the Call 123? Not sure if that's chargeable, though...

How about checking through the Hotlink Red app? Tried that?

If it's just deactivated, you can do a reload to reactivate the line. If it's terminated but not too long ago, can try contacting customer service to retrieve the number for you.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 29-06-2017, 09:56 AM   #5584

Hotlink has a 50-day grace period for you to re-activate your line before it's terminated.

Since you're able to connect to Singtel(?) network, have you tried *100#? Can try to do a balance inquiry via its USSD code to check if it's just deactivated or terminated, or email their CSO. Have you tried the Call 123? Not sure if that's chargeable, though...

How about checking through the Hotlink Red app? Tried that?

If it's just deactivated, you can do a reload to reactivate the line. If it's terminated but not too long ago, can try contacting customer service to retrieve the number for you.
Thank you for the help.
I will try those suggestions and update if it works.

Edit:

Tired *100# SEND (USSD code) but did not see an option for balance inquiry.
Tried call 123 SEND. Pickup return call and the call ended.
Tried Hotlink Red app and after entering mobile number (verifying Hotlink Mobile Number), it shows "The service you have requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Tried to do a RM5 reload using ticket but it just shows (USSD code running) follow by "Service not available. Perkhidmatan ini tidak disediakan. Pls call/Sila dail 123".

"If it's terminated but not too long ago, can try contacting customer service to retrieve the number for you."

May i know how and the required procedures? Thank you.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by znltan; 29-06-2017 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: Updates
Old 29-06-2017, 10:06 AM   #5585
Supremacy Member

Thank you for the help.
I will try those suggestions and update if it works.
Check if it's just deactivated OR terminated. If only deactivated, do a RM5 reload to see if works. (Or get another Hotlink user to share a couple of RM to you.)

Can check via USSD code or Red app.

Will check back here later, so post if you encounter any problem. Good luck!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:28 AM   #5586

Check if it's just deactivated OR terminated. If only deactivated, do a RM5 reload to see if works. (Or get another Hotlink user to share a couple of RM to you.)

Can check via USSD code or Red app.

Will check back here later, so post if you encounter any problem. Good luck!
Tried call 123 SEND. Pickup return call and the call ended.
Tried Hotlink Red app and after entering mobile number (verifying Hotlink Mobile Number), it shows "The service you have requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Tried to do a RM5 reload using ticket but it just shows (USSD code running) follow by "Service not available. Perkhidmatan ini tidak disediakan. Pls call/Sila dail 123".

"If it's terminated but not too long ago, can try contacting customer service to retrieve the number for you."

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:42 AM   #5587
Supremacy Member

chao ban, it depends on how much data you use. some people need just for whatsapp, some people watch tons of youtube when on vacation
chao .... this not vietnam thread leh..... new to play game lol eat data for the 2 days zzz
~Dragonite~ likes this.
rayban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #5588

chao .... this not vietnam thread leh..... new to play game lol eat data for the 2 days zzz
haha. when i see hari won, cant help not to think about vietnam.

if you are going over a weekend, then get hotlink. free 1gb per day on 4g for saturday and sunday. you can purchase 1gb for 24h use for rm3. try getting a card from a 7-11 store.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 02:31 PM   #5589
Supremacy Member

haha. when i see hari won, cant help not to think about vietnam.

if you are going over a weekend, then get hotlink. free 1gb per day on 4g for saturday and sunday. you can purchase 1gb for 24h use for rm3. try getting a card from a 7-11 store.
7-11 can buy the hotlink ya? with can call also?.... then i dont put hari won
put others
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #5590

7-11 can buy the hotlink ya? with can call also?.... then i dont put hari won
put others
saw hotlink posters started showing up at 7-11. but i personally havent tried buying. one new card costs rm10 and comes with rm5 credit. so can call

if cannot find at 7-11, then head to that maxis store at city sq.

wahh, really no more hari won..your taste is changing
~Dragonite~ likes this.
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 02:44 PM   #5591
Supremacy Member

saw hotlink posters started showing up at 7-11. but i personally havent tried buying. one new card costs rm10 and comes with rm5 credit. so can call

if cannot find at 7-11, then head to that maxis store at city sq.

wahh, really no more hari won..your taste is changing
can keep post different pictures hahaha....
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 29-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #5592
Supremacy Member

*100#
Chose 00 Main Menu
Choose 8 *100#

Above normally happens when we're roaming back here.

Looks like they've tweaked the menu... and *122# doesn't work for you?

OK...

Saw this on their website:
Out of Malaysia? Call *123# from your mobile or dial +603 7492 2123 from other phone for assistance.
https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/support.html

Otherwise you can join the Maxis Forum - link on their website - and PM their CSO from there.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #5593

*100#
Chose 00 Main Menu
Choose 8 *100#

Above normally happens when we're roaming back here.

Looks like they've tweaked the menu... and *122# doesn't work for you?

OK...

Saw this on their website:
Out of Malaysia? Call *123# from your mobile or dial +603 7492 2123 from other phone for assistance.
https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/support.html

Otherwise you can join the Maxis Forum - link on their website - and PM their CSO from there.
Thank you for the help.

"*100#
Chose 00 Main Menu
Choose 8 *100#"

Tried after entering 16 digit (on RM5 reload ticket) and it shows "Connection problem or invalid MMI code."

"*122# doesn't work for you?"

Tried *122# SEND (USSD code) but it just shows (USSD code running) follow by "Service not available. Perkhidmatan ini tidak disediakan. Pls call/Sila dail 123".

"Saw this on their website:
https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/support.html"

Tried *123# SEND from my mobile. Pickup return call and the call ended.

Noted, i will join Maxis, Hotlink forum to PM their CSO. Thanks for the help provided so far.
Habrosus and ~Dragonite~ like this.
Old 02-07-2017, 05:48 PM   #5594

Hi all I have a prepaid with digi. However it has expired but within the 180 days. Meaning if I topup now I can use again. But I need to visit the nearest petrol kiosk to topup which after that I do not know what to press to activate it again.

Any kind soul here can advise what number to dial for data activation ?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
29Leap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:23 PM   #5595

Not sure what is your Digi plan. But most Digi plan I know needs to be top up within 75 days. Hence, high chance that your existing prepaid card is no longer usable.

Hi all I have a prepaid with digi. However it has expired but within the 180 days. Meaning if I topup now I can use again. But I need to visit the nearest petrol kiosk to topup which after that I do not know what to press to activate it again.

Any kind soul here can advise what number to dial for data activation ?
ezhikaie47 and ~Dragonite~ like this.
semap1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.