Malaysia prepaid card

boonkang

Reaction score
i topped up my digi card via digiapp on 30th may 2020.. by right it should be able to get auto-roam in SG for 90days.. but now it says 'no network' :(

Actually, he didn't state (clearly) how much he topped up to his Digi (prepaid) SIM card on 30th May 2020.

Topped up RM10? Or other amounts?

if i ain't wrong, i think it's digi best

Grace period for Digi Best is only 75 days, not 90 days.

Yes,
* Grace period for Digi Best prepaid is 75days.
* Grace period for Digi Live prepaid is 90days.

Assuming he topped up RM10 to his Digi Best SIM card -- on 30th May 2020...

Then his Digi SIM card would have been active (for 10days) till 9th Jun 2020 -- and so grace period should (then) start on 10th Jun 2020, yes?

Subsequently, grace period for his Digi Best SIM card -- would then be (75days) from 10/6 to 23/8.

Today (when I write this) is only 20/8 :)

Of course if he topped up only RM5 (i.e. less than RM10) on 30/5 -- or if he bought RM1 SLL (instead) & thus didn't actually do any top up on 30/5 -- then yes, his Digi Best SIM card would have exceeded grace period by now (20/8).

Hope the above helps.

Last edited:

jtdcjtdc

Reaction score
Why choose rm$10? Min is rm$5, many ways to topup, shopee malaysia, tng wallet etc

And if yours is hotlink, then you can alternate between rm$5 topup and sos topup (1 time rm$5, next time sos topup, then rm$5...) it will eat away a bit of your $ for sos topup, but effectively you only use rm$8 for 108 days (55 + 53), if i remember correctly.

i'm supposed to topup my hotlink this coming monday, i will try that SOS topup mode (last time i did an RM5 topup).

value0230

Reaction score
i topped up my digi card via digiapp on 30th may 2020.. by right it should be able to get auto-roam in SG for 90days.. but now it says 'no network' :(

When I was trying to get Roaming for my XOX, I selected manually for the network. Waiting for auto selection bears no fruit.
In my case I chose Singtel 3G.

I tried my onexox and tunetalk, no signal too.

cryn79

Reaction score
Hi all, the seller in shopee which I often buy the RM$5 hotlink top up has ceased operations already.
I had searched ard and could not find a seller who sells the RM$5 top up. Can Someone pls help to recommend, where can I top up for RM$5? Tnk

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibei sianZzzzzz onexox card expiring soon
got to extend validity :D

orbitx83

Reaction score
Hi All,

Need some help, recently registered for onexox. I top up my credit balance RM10, and two days later it mysteriously deducted & now my balance is $0.20.. I'm in Sg actually, & I've selected Singtel 4G. Was it because of the network that I chose made it mysteriously deducted from my credit balance?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Need some help, recently registered for onexox. I top up my credit balance RM10, and two days later it mysteriously deducted & now my balance is $0.20.. I'm in Sg actually, & I've selected Singtel 4G. Was it because of the network that I chose made it mysteriously deducted from my credit balance?

Might be you have turned on your data roaming.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Possibilities offhand, for unknown deductions:

- Data usage for something running in the background. If you don't use data roaming, there's no reason to choose 4G. Just tick 3G and it should be fine.

(You might not have chosen your XOX line for data usage, but putting it to 4G network is a risk. I always put my foreign SIM cards to 3G, for this reason.)

- You've a previous data subscription that wasn't renewed due to insufficient credit. So it got renewed after you topped up.

orbitx83

Reaction score
Possibilities offhand, for unknown deductions:

- Data usage for something running in the background. If you don't use data roaming, there's no reason to choose 4G. Just tick 3G and it should be fine.

(You might not have chosen your XOX line for data usage, but putting it to 4G network is a risk. I always put my foreign SIM cards to 3G, for this reason.)

- You've a previous data subscription that wasn't renewed due to insufficient credit. So it got renewed after you topped up.

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation above. Anyway, it was my first time using the onexox prepaid. I guess you might be right as I manually selected Singtel 4G network & I guess that might be the reason. I've just topped up RM10 and will monitor if the amount deducted over time..

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the explanation above. Anyway, it was my first time using the onexox prepaid. I guess you might be right as I manually selected Singtel 4G network & I guess that might be the reason. I've just topped up RM10 and will monitor if the amount deducted over time..

The background app data usage also happened to the likes of Hotlink, Digi, and Celcom.

And oh, I just recalled that I continued to have unknown deductions from my OneXOX card despite having it at 3G. I managed to get a refund after contacting their CSO a couple of times, before they started to stop replying. These days, I've left only a couple of RM in the account and am contemplating on getting rid of it when it expires next year.

orbitx83

Reaction score
The background app data usage also happened to the likes of Hotlink, Digi, and Celcom.

And oh, I just recalled that I continued to have unknown deductions from my OneXOX card despite having it at 3G. I managed to get a refund after contacting their CSO a couple of times, before they started to stop replying. These days, I've left only a couple of RM in the account and am contemplating on getting rid of it when it expires next year.

Oh dear, guess it might not be the choice of network. Anyway, now i got another issue. Usually if you're roaming, that "R" logo at the network bar appears when you're roaming. However, now the "R" is gone & I can't connect to any local network. Does that mean my international roaming is disabled? If so, how do i get this enabled?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh dear, guess it might not be the choice of network. Anyway, now i got another issue. Usually if you're roaming, that "R" logo at the network bar appears when you're roaming. However, now the "R" is gone & I can't connect to any local network. Does that mean my international roaming is disabled? If so, how do i get this enabled?

Strangely, my OneXOX stopped roaming right in front of my eyes while I was charging the phone the other day.

Try moving your SIM card to another phone. My Celcom cards have been having this issue until I moved one to a newer/better phone. I think it might have something to do with my old phones which I use to just view my less actively-used SIM cards.

If you've your OneXOX account in the app, check the status there too. Mine shows it's still active, so I don't bother that much with the card not roaming since I won't be able to use it anyway.

orbitx83

Reaction score
Strangely, my OneXOX stopped roaming right in front of my eyes while I was charging the phone the other day.

Try moving your SIM card to another phone. My Celcom cards have been having this issue until I moved one to a newer/better phone. I think it might have something to do with my old phones which I use to just view my less actively-used SIM cards.

If you've your OneXOX account in the app, check the status there too. Mine shows it's still active, so I don't bother that much with the card not roaming since I won't be able to use it anyway.

Yeap, manage to get the roaming. Strangely it doesn't work on my pixel 4 xl, I have to use my old vivo phone & all of a sudden able to get the roaming.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

onexox hard to get signal locally for me

i got 3 onexox card
1 suupose expire which i forgotten
but app show active after expire date
so i hack care
than a mth or 2 later card terminated n disappear in app

so if u need the card than extend the validity bah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.