HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1982Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #5731

to those planning to get hotlink, it may be better to get hold of the super 2.0 prepaid version instead of fast. in addition to the free weekend data, super 2.0 also comes with free late night data.

https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/super.html
Thanks for share! Luckily I'm still on the #Hotlink Super IDD plan, can upgrade for RM1.
youhsueh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #5732

Onexox JB Issue

22 August 2017.
Onexox HQ has received few reports of network problems for JB area.
If you experience any problems using xox in JB area, I would like to ask for your details for Onexox HQ to investigate on this matter.
Please fill in via PM:
1. Phone number
2. Registered name
3. Area/Location of problem
4. Type: No signal/Disconnected data/Unstable Connection
syedafiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 03:07 PM   #5733
Supremacy Member

I Ghim someone say depend on where u go
Then get diff network
As mY diff network coverage is diff per town
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #5734
Supremacy Member

Bro u got fb group up or carosell ? So we can ask u more ?

Onexox is cheap, but the WOW factor you can topup once & use for 28 months. You can store data for 28mths (also) & activate small amounts of data during trip to Msia. Very useful if you go back to SG for few months & come back, finding that you still can call & use data from your previous balance data.
Onexox is the only sim in Msia that has validity of 28mths & can store data for similar period. You'll see other telco having maximum validity of 1mth only (credit barred & data burns past validity period).

Onexox have starter pack choices of:
1. 5GB+ free 5GB (rm30)
2. 10GB+ free 10GB (rm50)
3. 333 Minute calls (rm30)

*free data which is instantly activated for 1mth use. The other data will be stored & can be activated at any time. The data stored are valid for 2yrs 4mth. If you top up again, validity extends for another 2yrs 4mth.

Other than starter pack is the usual season pass.
4. Minute call (Rm90)
5. Data: 20GB (Rm100)
6. Combo: 10GB+333min call (Rm80)

Simcard with rm5 inside costs Rm10.
Hence total for each
1. Rm30+rm10 = ~10SGD
2. Rm50+Rm10 = ~19SGD
3. Rm30+Rm10 = ~10SGD
4. Rm90+Rm10 = ~31SGD
5. Rm100+Rm10 = ~34SGD
6. Rm80+Rm10 = ~28SGD

However i'm very sorry to say that postage to SG charges Rm32.50~10SGD.
But i assure you that i'll guide you to use the simcard efficiently & with integrity.

The data from season pass is stored & also valid for 2yrs 4mth. You can activate it anytime during visit to Malaysia.
**it uses same coverage as Celcom. If Celcom is ok, Xox also ok.

Pm/fb me at Syed M Afiff. email me at*syedafiff@gmail.com, ig me at Syed M Afiff.
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 10:01 PM   #5735
Supremacy Member

Is Onexox really the only one that the bundled data and call time can last so long (28 months)?

I'm looking for a prepaid plan that is something like that but all i've seen are only 1 mth. Any good recommendations?
AMD_FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 11:28 PM   #5736
Supremacy Member

Is Onexox really the only one that the bundled data and call time can last so long (28 months)?

I'm looking for a prepaid plan that is something like that but all i've seen are only 1 mth. Any good recommendations?
OneXOX just lets you store the bundled data and call time to a "wallet" known as Season Pass, which will be valid for as long as your account.

When you want to use the data from your SP, you still need to do a subscription which will also be for a limited time only, like the popular 500MB for a month... M500MB IIRC.
what88 likes this.
Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 11:49 PM   #5737
Supremacy Member

OneXOX just lets you store the bundled data and call time to a "wallet" known as Season Pass, which will be valid for as long as your account.

When you want to use the data from your SP, you still need to do a subscription which will also be for a limited time only, like the popular 500MB for a month... M500MB IIRC.
Thanks!

How much is the limited time subscription (I always do day trips).
Old 23-08-2017, 08:04 AM   #5738

(I always do day trips).
what is the frequency?
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #5739

Bro u got fb group up or carosell ? So we can ask u more ?

Carousell me at carousell.com/syedafiffonexox or https://carousell.com/p/123508814/
I've put all of the price n description for onexox. Look up for it & ask me also for anything!

P/s: Yes Onexox is the only telco that can store bundled data & calls up to 28 months. It does not provide unlimited data as other telco, but it is good in terms of using data (according your data usage trend) & having more to use again without reloading credit again (just for the sake of activating the sim).

Last edited by syedafiff; 23-08-2017 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Added webpage link
Old 23-08-2017, 05:03 PM   #5740
Supremacy Member

Ya it's good way then posting here
Oh ya if order from u it's we meet up in sg or

Carousell me at carousell.com/syedafiffonexox or https://carousell.com/p/123508814/
I've put all of the price n description for onexox. Look up for it & ask me also for anything!

P/s: Yes Onexox is the only telco that can store bundled data & calls up to 28 months. It does not provide unlimited data as other telco, but it is good in terms of using data (according your data usage trend) & having more to use again without reloading credit again (just for the sake of activating the sim).
Old 23-08-2017, 06:07 PM   #5741
Supremacy Member

what is the frequency?
day trips, about 5 times a month?
Old 23-08-2017, 06:09 PM   #5742
Supremacy Member

Bro is it possible that if we have enough people buying, you come to Singapore and meet us at a pre-designated location?
Old 23-08-2017, 07:18 PM   #5743
Supremacy Member

There are 1 or 2 OneXOX dealers already residing in SG. You can find them in the Travel Bazaar here in HWZ.
Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 11:42 AM   #5744

Bro is it possible that if we have enough people buying, you come to Singapore and meet us at a pre-designated location?
I live in Putrajaya so its quite hard to meet in SG. I've also made plans to meet up at woodlands centre (a friend said this is the closest to border & less toll). But it is not possible right now until i've elected a dealer in JB.

The easiest way will be to post the simcard directly to your home at SG. No hassle, no need to go outside. Postage fee will be FOC from me. I will send the sim along with booklet instruction on how to use the help menu & what u need to do when coming to MY.

*It will be much easier with any dealer already present in SG. But i saw that some of them are not active.
I assume you guys will use new number for use in MY right?
The requirement for registration are:
Name, Passport Num, & Home Address.
Name & passport are requested to avoid dealer doing fake registration.
Old 24-08-2017, 11:59 AM   #5745

Onexox is cheap, but the WOW factor you can topup once & use for 28 months. You can store data for 28mths (also) & activate small amounts of data during trip to Msia. Very useful if you go back to SG for few months & come back, finding that you still can call & use data from your previous balance data.
Onexox is the only sim in Msia that has validity of 28mths & can store data for similar period. You'll see other telco having maximum validity of 1mth only (credit barred & data burns past validity period).

Onexox have starter pack choices of:
1. 5GB+ free 5GB (rm30)
2. 10GB+ free 10GB (rm50)
3. 333 Minute calls (rm30)

*free data which is instantly activated for 1mth use. The other data will be stored & can be activated at any time. The data stored are valid for 2yrs 4mth. If you top up again, validity extends for another 2yrs 4mth.

Other than starter pack is the usual season pass.
4. Minute call (Rm90)
5. Data: 20GB (Rm100)
6. Combo: 10GB+333min call (Rm80)

Simcard with rm5 inside costs Rm10.
Hence total for each
1. Rm30+rm10 = ~10SGD
2. Rm50+Rm10 = ~19SGD
3. Rm30+Rm10 = ~10SGD
4. Rm90+Rm10 = ~31SGD
5. Rm100+Rm10 = ~34SGD
6. Rm80+Rm10 = ~28SGD

However i'm very sorry to say that postage to SG charges Rm32.50~10SGD.
But i assure you that i'll guide you to use the simcard efficiently & with integrity.

The data from season pass is stored & also valid for 2yrs 4mth. You can activate it anytime during visit to Malaysia.
**it uses same coverage as Celcom. If Celcom is ok, Xox also ok.

Pm/fb me at Syed M Afiff. email me at*syedafiff@gmail.com, ig me at Syed M Afiff.
[Post-post]

Postage fee will be FOC. Consider this to be my investment for giving best service to you guys.
Btw I really should post this into the bazaar tab later on.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.