Like Tree1982Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2017, 09:28 PM   #5791
High Supremacy Member

i dont have Nepal num.. how to call :/
harky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #5792
Master Member

can i know, if i buy a prepaid SIM card, is there any expiry date?

Main purpose is more for data plan.

TIA
Panerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #5793
Supremacy Member

can i know, if i buy a prepaid SIM card, is there any expiry date?

Main purpose is more for data plan.

TIA
Yes, expiry date of SIM card as well as that of data plan, normally.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 12:26 AM   #5794

i dont have Nepal num.. how to call :/
Just call any Nepal Call Centre or something..
harky likes this.
youhsueh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:06 AM   #5795

I have bought xpax starter when I was at Kuala Lumpur. Next I go to Singapour and I wanted to buy 1 day internet pass but it says that I have not enough credit. I checked by *124# at it was lower that RM5 but xpax app shown that there is more than 10. I check my wife number and she has the same situation. I top up my number and it shown correct value (with amount that disappeared earlier). My wife in few minutes also has correct ballance (without any top up). Today we have the same situation. What is going on?
sssol06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:27 AM   #5796
Supremacy Member

I have bought xpax starter when I was at Kuala Lumpur. Next I go to Singapour and I wanted to buy 1 day internet pass but it says that I have not enough credit. I checked by *124# at it was lower that RM5 but xpax app shown that there is more than 10. I check my wife number and she has the same situation. I top up my number and it shown correct value (with amount that disappeared earlier). My wife in few minutes also has correct ballance (without any top up). Today we have the same situation. What is going on?
Probably there's a system maintenance going on?

If you're near a Celcom Center on your next visit, can drop by to check with them. Otherwise, I'd normally do an online (live) chat with their CSO and get them to check.

P.S. You double-posted above, please delete the second one.
what88 likes this.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:38 AM   #5797

Probably there's a system maintenance going on?

If you're near a Celcom Center on your next visit, can drop by to check with them. Otherwise, I'd normally do an online (live) chat with their CSO and get them to check.

P.S. You double-posted above, please delete the second one.
Thank you. Where is the live chat? I can't find it on their website. I have wrote them via form but don't know when they reply
sssol06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2017, 09:48 AM   #5798
Supremacy Member

Thank you. Where is the live chat? I can't find it on their website. I have wrote them via form but don't know when they reply
Go to Celcom website and look for Online Customer Service. IIRC, the Live Chat link is in there after you've (registered and) logged in.

Last edited by Habrosus; 21-09-2017 at 09:52 AM..
Old 22-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #5799

XOX SIM Card

Seeking help from bros who own XOX SIM card.

1. There are 4 XOX SIM card dealers in HWZ : ONEXOX DEALER, syedafiff, critical888 and Phelio ? May I know from whom do you purchase the SIM card ?

2. According to XOX website, Season Pass for just Data costs RM100 for 20GB. I can't find smaller SP data package in their website. Is there other alternative to purchase smaller SP data package ?

3. I saw on XOX website (home.xox.com.my/support/user-guide/#season-pass), the smallest data that can be withdrew from SP account via sms is 500MB per month. Is it true ?

TIA for all your help.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by blade_; 22-09-2017 at 08:39 PM..
blade_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 09:05 PM   #5800
Supremacy Member

Seeking help from bros who own XOX SIM card.

1. There are 4 XOX SIM card dealers in HWZ : ONEXOX DEALER, syedafiff, critical888 and Phelio ? May I know from whom do you purchase the SIM card ?

2. According to XOX website, Season Pass for just Data costs RM100 for 20GB. I can't find smaller SP data package in their website. Is there other alternative to purchase smaller SP data package ?

3. I saw on XOX website (home.xox.com.my/support/user-guide/#season-pass), the smallest data that can be withdrew from SP account via sms is 500MB per month. Is it true ?

TIA for all your help.
1. ONEXOX DEALER - he's the first to make OneXOX available here in SG for us, properly registered with our own particulars. He's been around for a while before that, just not in HWZ until we told him about how we got to know his existence. AFAIK, he's in Shopee... don't know where else, though, other than JB too.

2. Offhand, something like RM50 for 10GB, RM30 for 5GB. Not sure about others.

3. Yup, 500MB/month, lately.
blade_ and what88 like this.
Old 22-09-2017, 10:02 PM   #5801

1. ONEXOX DEALER - he's the first to make OneXOX available here in SG for us, properly registered with our own particulars. He's been around for a while before that, just not in HWZ until we told him about how we got to know his existence. AFAIK, he's in Shopee... don't know where else, though, other than JB too.

2. Offhand, something like RM50 for 10GB, RM30 for 5GB. Not sure about others.

3. Yup, 500MB/month, lately.
Many thanks, bro, for the prompt reply. Kum sia, kum sia

500MB one time withdrawal is too much for me. I dont stay overnight in JB. Data mostly used for Grab/Uber, map, Whatsapp.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:44 AM   #5802
Supremacy Member

Many thanks, bro, for the prompt reply. Kum sia, kum sia

500MB one time withdrawal is too much for me. I dont stay overnight in JB. Data mostly used for Grab/Uber, map, Whatsapp.
You're welcome. Just happened to be checking around.

Yes, I sometimes find 500MB too much too, when I end up going over only once that month. However, if you look at the actual cost of say RM50 for 10GB, that 500MB cost what... RM2.50?

From what I understand, XOX actually took away the 500MB for a bit but later put it back due to feedback from users. Otherwise it'd have been minimum 1GB!
Old 23-09-2017, 08:44 AM   #5803

You're welcome. Just happened to be checking around.

Yes, I sometimes find 500MB too much too, when I end up going over only once that month. However, if you look at the actual cost of say RM50 for 10GB, that 500MB cost what... RM2.50?

From what I understand, XOX actually took away the 500MB for a bit but later put it back due to feedback from users. Otherwise it'd have been minimum 1GB!
I'm considering XOX SIM mainly becos of its 28 mnths validity period. If I choose Digi Best, I dont think I can always remember to top-up every 75 days. Too much hassle for me.

As for data charges, I'd say Digi is a better choice as compared to XOX for ad hoc user like myself.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:24 AM   #5804

I'm considering XOX SIM mainly becos of its 28 mnths validity period. If I choose Digi Best, I dont think I can always remember to top-up every 75 days. Too much hassle for me.

As for data charges, I'd say Digi is a better choice as compared to XOX for ad hoc user like myself.
I'm an XOX user who bought from phelio. And i can tell you, a peace of mind is priceless. Why stress over when top up and scared of expiry of credits
ventin likes this.
FreshGradDays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 10:26 AM   #5805
Arch-Supremacy Member

Same. Bought from phelio. Nice chap.

tomicaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.