Reaction score
if u scare 150# not working than do b4 enter jb or need it once hit bolehland

me just add 1gb rm3 /day when season pass no more

if u regular than buy 1g per mth

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
black APP yesterday got a update

after update i dun see all my sim cards in 1 account anymore after asking me chg password

have to sign in again but see 1 card only

i can still see all other card using mobile number login

any bro face this issue?

not a big problem but all the while i manage 3 acc in 1 login before update

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

after update i dun see all my sim cards in 1 account anymore after asking me chg password

any bro face this issue?

ya same thing happened to me...

smith2006

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

any bro face this issue?

At least you still can login all using mobile number after update.

One of my number cannot login, with error USER not found :o

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least you still can login all using mobile number after update.

One of my number cannot login, with error USER not found :o
use number login instead and OTP and u should get enter new pwd

btw after login at line management i can see all numbers i got

but click on it " OOPS! Something Went Wrong. " error

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nightmare with XOX, think i will forego the sim card...they say my card is suspended cox i did not provide them the documents required when i purchased the card in which i did.I responded to them with the relevant documents in screenshots + attachments and they replied generic with the standard templates saying no documents were received.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nightmare with XOX, think i will forego the sim card...they say my card is suspended cox i did not provide them the documents required when i purchased the card in which i did.I responded to them with the relevant documents in screenshots + attachments and they replied generic with the standard templates saying no documents were received.
Wow. Still ding dong with them after so long!

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, basically they reply using generic templates. i give up on them..

smith2006

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
use number login instead and OTP and u should get enter new pwd

btw after login at line management i can see all numbers i got

but click on it " OOPS! Something Went Wrong. " error
Cannot get to the OTP part. :o

Input mobile no and click 'LOG IN', jitao

Screenshot-20220707-142827.jpg

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score
Yours is physical SIM or eSIM?
I bought eSIM on the website. After activation, use app to scan passport and take selfie. Very fast and easy. It is even better than going JB to buy prepaid card at 7-11 which was what I used to do pre-COVID. The cashier tried 3 times manually entering all my passport details before it worked.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just go through once with the XOX seller he is here in hwz and on carousell phelio .
esim take about 10-15min to enter everything with documents after 15mins can use already..

hellhole

Reaction score
I bought eSIM on the website. After activation, use app to scan passport and take selfie. Very fast and easy. It is even better than going JB to buy prepaid card at 7-11 which was what I used to do pre-COVID. The cashier tried 3 times manually entering all my passport details before it worked.
i am also trying to apply with esim ... they have postal code and state... so just random put ? hahah... since it does not ahve singapore

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
esim, did everything exactly said, but now they say the line is suspended cox i did not provide all my details.

joeey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just go through once with the XOX seller he is here in hwz and on carousell phelio .
esim take about 10-15min to enter everything with documents after 15mins can use already..
i purchase via their website, will he be able to assist?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.