Malaysia prepaid card

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hotlink Pantas gives you 365-day line validity for RM30.

XOX has 28-month validity for new subscribers and can be bought from dealer here in SG, if that's what you want, though it's riding on Celcom network AFAIK.
OK thanks got any seller for hotlink in sg?

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My oneXOX eSIM was suspended recently without any warning. According to phelio, the seller, XOX have been checking on eSIM users lately. I was told to furnish passport copy and a billing address. Malaysian hotel address with a room number (for tourists) or any relative/family/friend address in Malaysia.

According to phelio, for the malaysian address, the hotel receipt should be provided to them.

So do not rely on this card 100%.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My oneXOX eSIM was suspended recently without any warning. According to phelio, the seller, XOX have been checking on eSIM users lately. I was told to furnish passport copy and a billing address. Malaysian hotel address with a room number (for tourists) or any relative/family/friend address in Malaysia.

According to phelio, for the malaysian address, the hotel receipt should be provided to them.

Their authorities already said a couple of years back that they're going to crack down to those SIM cards that aren't registered properly. They might already be checking on suspicious-looking ones...

That's why I try as far as possible to double-check my info used for registration and if necessary, contact the network providers for clarification/amendments.

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
I ported over my main line to RedOne a few months back. Very convenient now. I can even make calls to Malaysia to check on my orders using local talk time minutes. Haven’t touched my XOX.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

lyj123

Reaction score
Went back and got another Hotlink Pantas for myself and paid RM55 total, as I want only 5GB of data for the 365-day period, instead of 20GB, after realizing that they offered lower data packages too. You can also choose to pay only RM25 if you want to do the 365-day validity extension yourself later.

This is actually an RM25 Pantas plan package consisting of 5GB data, RM5 airtime, and 30-day validity. I paid another RM30 to them to do the 365-day validity at the same time. Thus my line as well as the 5GB data expire 365 days' later.
Are we able to buy more data when it’s used up? Only physical SIM card available, no eSIM?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are we able to buy more data when it’s used up? Only physical SIM card available, no eSIM?
Yes, you can. I switched 2 old lines to Pantas and subscribed to the year-long data from the app. Maxis doesn't provide eSIM for prepaid lines.

lyj123

Reaction score
Yes, you can. I switched 2 old lines to Pantas and subscribed to the year-long data from the app. Maxis doesn't provide eSIM for prepaid lines.
Thanks. Can hotspot right? Planning a drive to Malacca for 4d3n, not too sure how much data for GPS and sharing between 2 pax. Probably will just get 20gb for ease.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Can hotspot right? Planning a drive to Malacca for 4d3n, not too sure how much data for GPS and sharing between 2 pax. Probably will just get 20gb for ease.
Yes, can hotspot. There's a Maxis right smack in Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall, so you can always drop by if you need any help. But I feel 20GB is good, can always get more with the app.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mahkota parade the best... basement has all the major Telco for prepaid SIM cards
Yup, that's where I found a dealer with lots of Tune Talk numbers for me to choose from, after looking in many places. That's years back. 😄

What's more, if one wants to visit the centers of these main service provides, Maxis is right in the mall, Digi's further down the road on the left, and Celcom on the mall's right. U Mobile is also somewhere on the right somewhere.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

when i was registering yes phelio told me to passport details and billing details he told me to enter the hotel address which i also did.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when i was registering yes phelio told me to passport details and billing details he told me to enter the hotel address which i also did.
What hotel address when you're applying here in SG? Anyhow hantam one? How about the receipt when you're not even there yet?

funky05

Reaction score
Pre COVID time, when I bought Digi prepaid card at their centre , they only scan my passport details.. never ask for payment details cos payment is usually via the rm5 scratch card or via Digi app... XOX asks for payment address too?

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What hotel address when you're applying here in SG? Anyhow hantam one? How about the receipt when you're not even there yet?

i entered details online via xox site enter the hotel address then also uploaded my pp...

lyj123

Reaction score
Yup, that's where I found a dealer with lots of Tune Talk numbers for me to choose from, after looking in many places. That's years back. 😄

What's more, if one wants to visit the centers of these main service provides, Maxis is right in the mall, Digi's further down the road on the left, and Celcom on the mall's right. U Mobile is also somewhere on the right somewhere.
I will be making a trip to JB before the Malacca trip so most probably will get it in JB first. Was thinking of getting the xox at first but seems like it’s having an issue now. But need to dig out a spare phone first for that hotlink SIM card haha. Using iPhone 13 pro max now but don’t seem to be able to put dual physical SIM card hor?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be making a trip to JB before the Malacca trip so most probably will get it in JB first. Was thinking of getting the xox at first but seems like it’s having an issue now. But need to dig out a spare phone first for that hotlink SIM card haha. Using iPhone 13 pro max now but don’t seem to be able to put dual physical SIM card hor?
Provided your iPhone 13 Pro Max is a Hongkong version that's dual-SIM capable. I got mine from a dealer in Shopee back then.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.