HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Malaysia prepaid card

Like Tree1981Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2017, 08:27 AM   #6076
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi bro, so I buy starter kit and top up before trip then use RM10 for that 1.5GB?

Yes, ditto the RM1 IDD call for 1GB of data.

There's an alternative that I love to use (just plainly for convenience) if I am there >3 days: RM10 (7 Days, 1.5GB Quota).

In addition to that, enjoy 1GB everyday from 1pm-7pm and another 1GB from 12am-8am (only for Digi Best plans - this is available as long as your card is active - there's no need to subscribe to internet at all). In other words, your 1.5GB Quota will only be used between 8am-1pm, 7pm-12am.

However, if you're looking for value, the RM1 IDD call would be a better choice.
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 12:20 PM   #6077
Supremacy Member

Top up before trip then consume the credits along the way?
Some shops impose 'compulsory' top up when you purchase the starter pack, if you feel okay then buy but don't purchase any data after that top up.

Please download MyDigi app in advance and use the app to pick the one that suit you most.
what88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 05:44 PM   #6078
Supremacy Member

Hi, I try to top up the digi but the transaction got terminated.... any idea why?
is it commonly faced?
evilster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 05:45 PM   #6079
Supremacy Member

There's an alternative that I love to use (just plainly for convenience) if I am there >3 days: RM10 (7 Days, 1.5GB Quota).

In addition to that, enjoy 1GB everyday from 1pm-7pm and another 1GB from 12am-8am (only for Digi Best plans - this is available as long as your card is active - there's no need to subscribe to internet at all). In other words, your 1.5GB Quota will only be used between 8am-1pm, 7pm-12am.

However, if you're looking for value, the RM1 IDD call would be a better choice.
hey can i ask which digi prepaid sim plan is this? i am going jb for 3 days and probably will just need data. gonna use the sim card as mifi.

please advise. thanks!
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 06:08 PM   #6080
Supremacy Member

hey can i ask which digi prepaid sim plan is this? i am going jb for 3 days and probably will just need data. gonna use the sim card as mifi.

please advise. thanks!

He was referring to DIGI Prepaid Best 2017...

Please refer below link for more details:

http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid
Old 27-12-2017, 07:01 PM   #6081
Supremacy Member

Hi, I try to top up the digi but the transaction got terminated.... any idea why?
is it commonly faced?
How did you do the reload?

No, not common.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #6082
Supremacy Member

How did you do the reload?

No, not common.
I try to pay via Visa, tried using mastercard.

Previously I top up via those mobile shops buy their card.

Now digi app I can't use alr.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #6083

digi themselves don't accept foreign credit cards.

and their min reload amount is rm10. better use those channels that allow rm5.
kitkat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 01:30 PM   #6084
Supremacy Member

Can use the following link to do the reload, if not wrong e-pay do accept foreign credit cards.

If you want to reload while in SG, can consider doing it here - https://www.e-pay.com.my/shop/category/1/mobile-reload - payment with credit card. It'll generate the 16-digit code for you to enter for your reload... can use the MyDigi app to do it as well.
Habrosus likes this.
Old 28-12-2017, 06:01 PM   #6085
Supremacy Member

Can use the following link to do the reload, if not wrong e-pay do accept foreign credit cards.
Yes, this is the avenue I use whenever I don't have those reload vouchers (bought in JB) in hand. Using my SG credit card for payment.
what88 likes this.
Old 28-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #6086
Supremacy Member

Why can't you use the MyDigi app anymore?
Old 28-12-2017, 10:57 PM   #6087
Supremacy Member

Why can't you use the MyDigi app anymore?
They keep prompting me "use a digi mobile to login"

When I am using it... And I see the playstore, a lot of problems about login... Haha

So atm, in Malaysia I can't determine my data...

And currently I am not using the digi best but the digi prepaid live... Maybe I gg to get a new sim card =x
Old 28-12-2017, 11:33 PM   #6088
Supremacy Member

They keep prompting me "use a digi mobile to login"

When I am using it... And I see the playstore, a lot of problems about login... Haha

So atm, in Malaysia I can't determine my data...

And currently I am not using the digi best but the digi prepaid live... Maybe I gg to get a new sim card =x
You can try to log in or register if you've not, from here - https://connect.telenordigital.com/id/signin - Mobile number has to be in full +60141234567.

When using the MyDigi app after that, just choose to log in with Connect - same User ID and password.
what88 likes this.
Old 29-12-2017, 02:59 PM   #6089
Supremacy Member

You can try to log in or register if you've not, from here - https://connect.telenordigital.com/id/signin - Mobile number has to be in full +60141234567.

When using the MyDigi app after that, just choose to log in with Connect - same User ID and password.
Yea, I tried that doesn't know why it doesn't work... But it's okay bah. Getting a new card soon haha.
Old 29-12-2017, 08:18 PM   #6090
Banned

Sorry I admit I'm lazy to read through the entire thread.

I lost my good old Tron card and I'm thinking of getting another prepaid card. I go in monthly and my trips are usually between 1-3 days depending on where I'm going. What's a good data only card.

This seems good since it's just 1RM a day. So I just head to a counter and tell them I want the cheapest digi best card?
geekboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.