Malaysia prepaid card

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Correct.

I just redeemed one of the 5GB vouchers since I'm going in tomorrow, my data is now 5GB + 100MB (100MB was the balance I had left). But the expiry date didn't extend by 1 month. The 100MB expires next week. So now 5.1GB expiring next week. Should have terminated the 100MB first, then redeem the 5GB.

When I go again at the end of the month, I've to use the 2nd 5GB voucher.
ok thank you for your reply!

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Correct.

I just redeemed one of the 5GB vouchers since I'm going in tomorrow, my data is now 5GB + 100MB (100MB was the balance I had left). But the expiry date didn't extend by 1 month. The 100MB expires next week. So now 5.1GB expiring next week. Should have terminated the 100MB first, then redeem the 5GB.

When I go again at the end of the month, I've to use the 2nd 5GB voucher.

then not so bad bah. At least can use a few times. So technically it can last over 2 months if u max the vouchers validity

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sat promo was 16rm for 6gb for sp then 10gb in vouchers
sun promo was 16rm for 16gb
all for xox

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sat promo was 16rm for 6gb for sp then 10gb in vouchers
sun promo was 16rm for 16gb
all for xox

there is a topup promo now. But I suspect is give in 5gb vouchers for active cycle. Not so useful for me

Really dun see any pure season pass promos anymore.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is a topup promo now. But I suspect is give in 5gb vouchers for active cycle. Not so useful for me

Really dun see any pure season pass promos anymore.
seems so.. now adays need to read fine print..
but still cheaper then normal price la
now i got 13 gb i think neff for at least 6 months

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for ONEXOX sim card today.. 28 months validity but it seems like it's 30 months cos my expiry is mar 2026.

Anyone knows whether can we top up using the app? Cos I was advised to do so via shop.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just signed up for ONEXOX sim card today.. 28 months validity but it seems like it's 30 months cos my expiry is mar 2026.

Anyone knows whether can we top up using the app? Cos I was advised to do so via shop.

did u buy any welcome deals? If u did, there should be 8 months validity voucher in the app. The extra validity is likely from the $$ u topup to the card. 1day per $1. Something like that.

U can topup using sg credit card, tng e wallet with the app. I guess the shop will earn some comms if u go through them. I been doing everything via the app with little issues.

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score

Can.. just choose the promo package you want and pay by credit card. I got 66gb + dunno how much talk and sms in Aug for ~$20. Paid by Trust card which gives close to XE rates.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can.. just choose the promo package you want and pay by credit card. I got 66gb + dunno how much talk and sms in Aug for ~$20. Paid by Trust card which gives close to XE rates.

Yes. Try to buy during the happy hour promos. The price difference is huge

twinklingstars

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow 66gb.. the data expires when your prepaid card expires?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

OneXOX validity is stackable, so whatever top-up you do will extend the expiry date as well.

aLeX84

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. Try to buy during the happy hour promos. The price difference is huge

That one was Merdeka day promo.. dunno what other kinds of promo they gonna chut in the future but dun think it can beat that promo's value la :s8:

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That one was Merdeka day promo.. dunno what other kinds of promo they gonna chut in the future but dun think it can beat that promo's value la :s8:

never say never. Happy hour promo always have one. Although last time all the data is season pass but recently spilt between season pass and active cycle.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pantas can ah! Changed my plan and topped up.

Maxis Hotlink Pantas Plan

Shop in JB Sentral said cannot, last time approached them also said cannot. Sacrificed <RM30 to buy existing plan to try, SG McD don't eat can save that much if not more.

Walah! Will share more info when I'm done setting up 👌

Update :
Topped up enough for :
365 days' line validity extension - RM30
Max 5GB data with 1-year validity - RM10

It's to do with Maxis to see if they allow and so we know they still do, today.

- Get the SIM card (I got the high speed one) choosing the lowest being offered since gonna change plan already.

Last edited:

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pantas can ah! Changed my plan and topped up.
Maxis Hotlink Pantas Plan
Shop in JB Sentral said cannot, last time approached them also said cannot. Sacrificed <RM30 to buy existing plan to try, SG McD don't eat can save that much if not more.
Walah! Will share more info when I'm done setting up
1f44c.png

Update :
Topped up enough for :
365 days' line validity extension
Max 5GB data with 1-year validity
It's to do with Maxis to see if they allow and so we know they still do, today.
- Get the SIM card (I got the high speed one) choosing the lowest being offered since gonna change plan already.
This sat gg up gentings will check this pantas. It's under maxis tio bo. If better than digi I ditch digi

Life is v short. Ai song song kao tuas & Changi.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.