Malaysia prepaid card

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No chance to hoot. W empress. Later she ask why I need so many prepaid cards is it got small 3 or small 4. Now she aldy kap my car aldy. Buay tahan ah. 😢

Life is v short. Ai song song kao tuas & Changi.
Tell her cannot put all the eggs into the same basket.

When one mobile service provider is down, at least you'll have a backup so she can have her massage and whatnot without worrying about being uncontactable, regardless you or her.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hotlink app users: I saw $0 1-month 5G offer for your existing data pack, and a few other Diwali offers that might interest you.

Haven't check for others like DiGi, TuneTalk, etc, as I hardly use those.

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought xox sims card from Malaysia shop..how to link my sims card to xox black app as existing sims card?thanks!

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought xox sims card from Malaysia shop..how to link my sims card to xox black app as existing sims card?thanks!

activated already? Log into the app using the mobile number as login. It will send u otp via sms.

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
activated already? Log into the app using the mobile number as login. It will send u otp via sms.

Is there any ways to change email address?i realised that it shows the previous customer's email address.

Last edited:

coey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This xoxo promo kym?
RM0: Mid-week slump? Brighten up your day with Happy Hour 20GB+50MINS @ RM30! Only today, 29/11.

coey

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the data I withdraw from SP is going to use finish , would it withdraw the same amount of data from the SP or I need to manually withdraw from my SP ?

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the data I withdraw from SP is going to use finish , would it withdraw the same amount of data from the SP or I need to manually withdraw from my SP ?

manually. If u have active data cycle it will just add the data. The data cycle remain. So if u left few days maybe better to start new cycle.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.